This card was created for a challenge submission, I received samples of items from the Occasions Catalog and was challenged to create cards with what I received. For this the challenge item was the All My Love Designer Series Paper. Love the paper? Get your hands on a FREE yard with my Special Offering: DIY Valentines Kit as well a generous amount of other FREE items.
The Stars of the Show:
- Stamp Set: Dandelion Wishes
- Base: Whisper White
- Cardstock: Lovely Lipstick, Vellum, Whisper White
- Designer Serier Paper (DSP): All My Love
- Ink: Lovely Lipstick
- Adhesive: Snail
- Tools & Accessories: Bone folder, Clear Block E, Stampin’ Trimmer
Make it Yourself:
- Cut Whisper White at the 5 1/2 mark along the 11 side, fold and burnish.
- Cut Lovely Lipstick 4 2/8 x 5 7/8 and 3 1/4 x 4 1/4.
- Cut DSP 4 x 5 1/4.
- Cut Whisper White for the image 3 x 4.
- Cut Vellum 1 x 3.
- Stamp sentiment on Whisper White and Vellum. Allow extra dry time for the vellum or dry with the heat tool on low.
- Adhere layers with snail
Click on the link or any product below to be directed to my online shop and be sure to enter the JANUARY HOST CODE MVAB9YPS to be eligible for the special offering and for monthly giveaways!
Shop the Occasions Catalog for this year of birthdays and holidays such as Valentine’s Day, Easter, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day and all those special events in between even for your fur babies. Get your hands and blocks on newest stamps CLING STAMPS where gone are the days of dropping your freshly inked stamp right where you didn’t want it.
Or go ALL IN and join my stamping family with the best deal I have seen in years. Take your pick of starter kit options with NO further obligation. If your wish list is at least $100 (and really who’s isn’t?) sign up and get $75 worth of free product and free shipping (a 10% discount). The perks don’t stop there, demonstrators are eligible for special prizes, project guides, early ordering and drum roll please… 20-25% discount on all future orders.