A wedding card from the Cards of Love Class. The sentiment inside reads “may the rest of your lies be the best of your lives.” Want to make your own Cards of Love? Get your hands on my Special Offering: DIY Valentines Kit and qualify for a FREE Sale-a-Bration items as well as a generous amount of other FREE coordinating items from the All My Love Suite.
The Stars of the Show:
- Stamp Set: Meant To Be
- Base: Very Vanilla (folded) 4 1/4 x 5 1/2
- Cardstock: Very Vanilla
- Designer Series Paper (DSP): Delightfully Detailed Laser Cut Paper, Lovely Lipstick Foil Paper
- Ink: Lovely Lipstick
- Die: Be Mine Stitched Framelits
- Adhesive: Dimensionals, Fine Tip Glue Pen & Snail
- Tools & Accessories: Big Shot, Bone folder, Clear Block D, Stampin’ Trimmer
Make It Yourself:
- Cut Whisper White at the 5 1/2 mark along the 11 side, fold and burnish.
- Cut out desired paper pattern from the Laser Cut Paper.
- Cut foil paper 3 3/4 x 5 1/4.
- Stamp Meant To Be on a piece of 2 1/2 x 2 3/4 Very Vanilla.
- Die cut hearts.
- Stamp sentiment on inside of card.
- Adhere laser cut paper to foil using the fine tip glue pen.
- Adhere foil to base with snail.
- Adhere outer heart layer with fine tip glue pen and pop up the inner heart with dimensionals.
Click on the link or any product below to be directed to my online shop and be sure to enter the JANUARY HOST CODE MVAB9YPS to be eligible for the special offering and for monthly giveaways!
Remember it’s Sale-a-bration time. Earn FREE product gifts for every $50 or $100 (total before shipping and tax) you spend. I love how many of the gifts coordinate with Occasions Catalog products for even more paper crafting mileage. Click here to view the Sale-A-Bration brochure and product gifts with purchase on-line.
Shop the Occasions Catalog for this year of birthdays and holidays such as Valentine’s Day, Easter, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day and all those special events in between even for your fur babies. Get your hands and blocks on newest stamps CLING STAMPS where gone are the days of dropping your freshly inked stamp right where you didn’t want it.
STRETCH YOUR DOLLARS EVEN MORE! Save 10% when you purchase coordinating product bundles. See ALL product bundles.
If your order is over $150* please don’t use the code because there are Stampin’ Rewards waiting for you! Stampin’ Rewards start at $15.
Host a Party and get even more rewards.Host a Party and get even more rewards. Who doesn’t love a bonus? Stock up or build an order with a friend. When you reach $250 or more in products (total before shipping and tax), you earn a $25 product bonus in addition to Stampin’ Rewards.
Or go ALL IN and join my stamping family with the best deal I have seen in years. Take your pick of starter kit options with NO further obligation. If your wish list is at least $100 (and really who’s isn’t?) sign up and get $75 worth of free product and free shipping (a 10% discount). The perks don’t stop there, demonstrators are eligible for special prizes, project guides, early ordering and drum roll please… 20-25% discount on all future orders.