Sympathy cards are a part of the cycle of life. Sometimes there is joy and sometimes there is sadness in this cycle. This morning we received the sad news that the beautiful light that was my husband’s grandmother Gladys has passed on.
Many times the card pattern above has crossed by Pinterest path and though I have wanted to make my own version many times because I love the simple beauty of the design it just never seemed like the right moment. Until now. Should you need to mourn the sunset of a loved one’s life I share the details below.
- Base: Whisper White Thick
- Ink: So Saffron, Petal Pink, Grapefruit Grove, Momento Tuxedo Black
- Stamp Set: Pressed Flowers (Host)
- Tools & Accessories: Bone folder, Clear Block H, Stampin’ Sponges, Stampin’ Trimmer
- Cut a piece of whisper white thick in half at the 5 1/2 mark on the long side with the Stampin’ Trimmer.
- Fold one section in half and burnish with the bone folder.
- Mask a square section off using post-it notes.
- Ink a portion of the Sponge and rub in the masked section in the order of So Saffron, Petal Pink, Grapefruit Grove blending between the colors.
- Stamp flowers in Tuxedo Black Momento.
Click on the link or any product above to be directed to my online shop and be sure to enter the FEBRUARY HOST CODE A4HD4Q4T to be eligible for the special offering and for monthly giveaways! February Giveaway is a Bling SET of Rhinestone Basic Jewels and Clear Faceted Gems.
Remember it’s Sale-a-bration time. Earn FREE product gifts for every $50 or $100 (total before shipping and tax) you spend. I love how many of the gifts coordinate with Occasions Catalog products for even more paper crafting mileage. Click here to view the Sale-A-Bration brochure and product gifts with purchase online.
Shop the Occasions Catalog for this year of birthdays and holidays such as Valentine’s Day, Easter, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day and all those special events in between even for your fur babies. Get your hands and blocks on newest stamps CLING STAMPS where gone are the days of dropping your freshly inked stamp right where you didn’t want it.
STRETCH YOUR DOLLARS EVEN MORE! Save 10% when you purchase coordinating product bundles. See ALL product bundles.
If your order is over $150* please don’t use the code because there are Stampin’ Rewards waiting for you! Stampin’ Rewards start at $15.
Host a Party and get even more rewards. Who doesn’t love a bonus? Stock up or build an order with a friend. When you reach $250 or more in products (total before shipping and tax), you earn a $25 product bonus in addition to Stampin’ Rewards.
Or go ALL IN and join my stamping family with the best deal I have seen in years. Take your pick of starter kit options with NO further obligation. If your wish list is at least $100 (and really who’s isn’t?) sign up and get $175 worth of free product and free shipping (a 10% discount). The perks don’t stop there, demonstrators are eligible for special prizes, project guides, early ordering and drum roll please… 20-25% discount on all future orders.