The card on the left has the sequins going inwards while the card on the right has the sequins pushing outwards. Both cards use all the same materials. The only difference is the the position of the cupcake/sentiment and the direction of the sequin embossing on the foil paper. Comment below I would love to know what you think of either design!
The Stars of the Show:
- Adhesive: Mini Glue Dots & Snail
- Base: Grapefruit Grove 8.5 x 5 1/2
- Cardstock: Grapefruit Grove Foil Sheet (SAB) 4 x 5 1/4′ & Whisper White
- Die: Call Me Cupcake Thinlits Dies *Available 3/1/19*
- Embossing Folder: Scattered Sequins
- Ink: Grapefruit Grove & Soft Suede
- Ribbon: Organdy Ribbon
- Stamp Set: Hello Cupcake (SAB)
- Tools & Accessories: Big Shot, Bone folder, Clear Block D, Gingham Gala Adhesive Backed Sequins, Share What You Love Embellishments, Stampin’ Trimmer
Make It Yourself:
- Cut Calypso Coral at the 5 1/2 mark along the 11 side, fold and burnish with the bone folder to make the base.
- Cut Foil Paper to 4 x 5 1/4 and dry emboss with the embossing folder in the Big Shot.
- Stamp cupcake base in Soft Suede followed by cake in ‘stamped off’ Soft Suede, then the icing in ‘stamped off’ Calypso Coral and finally the sprinkles in Calypso Coral.
- Die cut the cupcake pieces and adhere with snail to the foil.
- Stamp sentiment in Calypso Coral on the small label from the Share What You Love embellishments.
- Wrap the bottom of the foil with Calypso Coral Organdy Ribbon and secure with snail at the back then adhere to the base with snail.
- Adhere the label to the ribbon with Mini Glue Dots.
- Adhere the cupcake to the foil with snail.
- Adhere the sequins to the foil.
Click on the link or any product below to be directed to my online shop and be sure to enter the FEBRUARY HOST CODE A4HD4Q4T to be eligible for the special offering and for monthly giveaways! February Giveaway is a Bling SET of Rhinestone Basic Jewels and Clear Faceted Gems.
HAPPINESS BLOOMS SUITE PRODUCT SHARE AVAILABLE
NOW THRU FEB 28th.
Click HERE for the details.
Remember it’s Sale-a-bration time. Earn FREE product gifts for every $50 or $100 (total before shipping and tax) you spend. I love how many of the gifts coordinate with Occasions Catalog products for even more paper crafting mileage. Click here to view the Sale-A-Bration brochure and product gifts with purchase online.
Shop the Occasions Catalog for this year of birthdays and holidays such as Valentine’s Day, Easter, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day and all those special events in between even for your fur babies. Get your hands and blocks on newest stamps CLING STAMPS where gone are the days of dropping your freshly inked stamp right where you didn’t want it.
STRETCH YOUR DOLLARS EVEN MORE! Save 10% when you purchase coordinating product bundles. See ALL product bundles.
If your order is over $150* please don’t use the code because there are Stampin’ Rewards waiting for you! Stampin’ Rewards start at $15.
Host a Party and get even more rewards.Host a Party and get even more rewards. Who doesn’t love a bonus? Stock up or build an order with a friend. When you reach $250 or more in products (total before shipping and tax), you earn a $25 product bonus in addition to Stampin’ Rewards.
Or go ALL IN and join my stamping family with the best deal I have seen in years. Take your pick of starter kit options with NO further obligation. If your wish list is at least $100 (and really who’s isn’t?) sign up and get $75 worth of free product and free shipping (a 10% discount). The perks don’t stop there, demonstrators are eligible for special prizes, project guides, early ordering and drum roll please… 20-25% discount on all future orders.