I LOVE THIS CARD! It wasn’t what I set out to make, it just sort of came together and I could not be more pleased. Now if only they all made me this happy ;). So what worked differently than Thursday’s flowers? Let me tell you about the 2 techniques for making flowers your must try!
- Separate Color Stamping. This is the technique I used on the largest flower.
- Stamp the image in Old Olive on a scrap of Very Vanilla then clean the stamp.
- Stamp the image again only in Costal Cabana on a scrap of Very Vanilla.
- Using the die and a Big Shot cut out the Old Olive image.
- Using Paper Snips cut out the flower only from the Costal Cabana image.
- Color the main flower using Stampin Blends light and dark Pool Party and Costal Cabana.
- Cut out the main flower from the leaves.
- Use a Dimensional to POP up the flower on top of the Old Olive stamped flower.
- Coloring with Stamp & Write Marker. The two smaller flowers were with this technique that is some times called “huffing”.
- Color the leaves in Old olive followed by the flower in Costal Cabana.
- Breathe heavy or “huff” on the stamp, the moisture from your breath will reactivate the ink.
- Stamp image and color.
Click on any product below to be directed to my online shop and be sure to enter the FEBRUARY HOST CODE A4HD4Q4T to be eligible for the special offering and for monthly giveaways!
February Giveaway is a Bling SET of Rhinestone Basic Jewels and Clear Faceted Gems.
Remember it’s Sale-a-bration time. Earn FREE product gifts for every $50 or $100 (total before shipping and tax) you spend. I love how many of the gifts coordinate with Occasions Catalog products for even more paper crafting mileage. Click here to view the Sale-A-Bration brochure and product gifts with purchase on-line.
Shop the Occasions Catalog for this year of birthdays and holidays such as Valentine’s Day, Easter, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day and all those special events in between even for your fur babies. Get your hands and blocks on newest stamps CLING STAMPS where gone are the days of dropping your freshly inked stamp right where you didn’t want it.
STRETCH YOUR DOLLARS EVEN MORE! Save 10% when you purchase coordinating product bundles. See ALL product bundles.
If your order is over $150* please don’t use the code because there are Stampin’ Rewards waiting for you! Stampin’ Rewards start at $15.
Host a Party and get even more rewards.Host a Party and get even more rewards. Who doesn’t love a bonus? Stock up or build an order with a friend. When you reach $250 or more in products (total before shipping and tax), you earn a $25 product bonus in addition to Stampin’ Rewards.
Or go ALL IN and join my stamping family with the best deal I have seen in years. Take your pick of starter kit options with NO further obligation. If your wish list is at least $100 (and really who’s isn’t?) sign up and get $75 worth of free product and free shipping (a 10% discount). The perks don’t stop there, demonstrators are eligible for special prizes, project guides, early ordering and drum roll please… 20-25% discount on all future orders.