What do you do when you make two versions of a card and don’t know which you like best? Post them both! The first, today is the one on the left and features simple stamping and a color that doesn’t get much love outside of fall, Pumpkin Pie. Lovely Lattice is the name of the stamp set and it is available ONLY as a SALE-A-Bration item.
- Stamp Set: Lovely Lattice
- Base/Cardstock: Whisper White folded 8.5 x 5 1/2, Pumpkin Pie 4 1/8 x 5 3/8, Whisper White 4 x 5 1/4
- Ink/Markers: Tuxedo Black Momento, Brusho in Yellow, Gamboge and Moss Green
- Tools & Accessories: Aqua Painter, Bone folder, Clear Block E, Snail Adhesive, Stampin’ Trimmer
Make It Yourself:
- Cut Whisper White at the 5 1/2 mark along the 11 side, fold and burnish with the bone folder to make the base.
- Adhere Pumpkin Pie cardstock to base
- Stamp image on to 4 x 5 1/4 Whisper White
- Sprinkle Yellow Brusho in a glass dish and use an Aqua Painter to color flowers. Repeat with other colors until desire look is achieved.
- Once dry adhere to Pumpkin Pie by using snail along each side.
Click on any product above to be directed to my online shop and be sure to enter the MARCH HOST CODE C6PCSSDQ to be eligible for the special offering and for monthly giveaways!
The March Giveaway is the Share What You Love Embellishment Kit
3 month and above Paper Pumpkin subscriptions earn SALE-A-BRATION product, it doesn’t get any easier!
Remember it’s Sale-a-bration time. Earn FREE product gifts for every $50 or $100 (total before shipping and tax) you spend. I love how many of the gifts coordinate with Occasions Catalog products for even more paper crafting mileage. Click here to view the Sale-A-Bration brochure and product gifts with purchase on-line.
Shop the Occasions Catalog for this year of birthdays and holidays such as Valentine’s Day, Easter, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day and all those special events in between even for your fur babies. Get your hands and blocks on newest stamps CLING STAMPS where gone are the days of dropping your freshly inked stamp right where you didn’t want it.
STRETCH YOUR DOLLARS EVEN MORE! Save 10% when you purchase coordinating product bundles. See ALL product bundles.
If your order is over $150* please don’t use the code because there are Stampin’ Rewards waiting for you! Stampin’ Rewards start at $15.
Host a Party and get even more rewards.Host a Party and get even more rewards. Who doesn’t love a bonus? Stock up or build an order with a friend. When you reach $250 or more in products (total before shipping and tax), you earn a $25 product bonus in addition to Stampin’ Rewards.
Or go ALL IN and join my stamping family with the best deal I have seen in years. Take your pick of starter kit options with NO further obligation. If your wish list is at least $100 (and really who’s isn’t?) sign up and get $75 worth of free product and free shipping (a 10% discount). The perks don’t stop there, demonstrators are eligible for special prizes, project guides, early ordering and drum roll please… 20-25% discount on all future orders.