Have you all gone thru the new catalog a million times yet? I know I have. Even with the smaller size and larger bundle lay out it can still result in a 30 page wish list. I thought I would share my personal 10 must have bundles. These are in order of how they appear in the catalog.
- Woven Heirlooms. Pop up embossed frames, need I say more!
- Butterfly Wishes. Ok NOT a bundle but add this stamp to the already incredible Beauty Abounds and Butterfly Gala and you too will be Chasing Paper Butterflies
- A Wish for Everything. It sounds like my wish list but seriously this bundle is the all purpose most bang for your buck!
- Daisy Lane. Because it already goes so well with the Daisy Delight Stamp Set and coordinating Daisy Punch that I know we all have.
- Royal Peacock. Gorgeous!!!! Love the blue and green jewel tones. This is my second favorite bundle in the whole catalog.
- Good Morning Magnolia. MY FAVORITE SUITE PERIOD! I own it all 🙂
- Free as a Bird. The dies in this bundle are a great shape for sentiments and the stamps coordinate with the Hugs From Shelli Paper Pumpkin kit for more versatility in designs that are timeless.
- Praiseworthy Prose. For me this IS the perfect font in a die. Script is my go to for all my photo books so why not make it apart of my cards.
- Band Together. Simple and elegant with lots of wow.
- Sailing Home. Classic nautical images that are gender neutral and perfect for us at home on Lake Erie.
**Click any link below to be connected to my online store**
STRETCH YOUR DOLLARS EVEN MORE! Save 10% when you purchase product bundles. See ALL product bundles.
Watch the cute stop gap video above highlighting some of the new catalog items.
Download the new catalog PDF here.
Download the new INcolor chart here to see all the great ways to mix and match the new colors to the current coordinating colors.
To compare the colors between the papers, ink pads and markers? Download the chart here. This is also a great tool to see what you already have and what you need next!
Get your blank shopping list here.
Shop 24/7 online and be sure JUNE HOST CODE ZEQG4DCF to enter the to be eligible for the special offering and for monthly giveaways! This month’s giveaway is Stampin’ Spritzers!
Care about someone? Why not tell them?
Paper Pumpkin and Stampin’ Up! are all about sharing kindness through creativity. And as dedicated as we are to making a difference with our papercrafting, sometimes we just don’t have a card on hand when we need it most.
Enter June’s Paper Pumpkin kit. It helps subscribers share random acts of kindness whenever inspiration strikes—and in a fun and easy way. See how we used the June kit to spread kindness and get a peek at the design in this exclusive video.
Storage by Stampin’ Up! is designed to store and showcase your Stampin’ Pads, Stampin’ Ink Refills, Stampin’ Blends, Stampin’ Write Markers, Watercolor Pencils, and other accessories. Here are some other features and benefits of Storage by Stampin’ Up!:
- Keeps products organized, tidy, visible, and trackable at all times.
- Ensures that your Stampin’ Pads, Stampin’ Write Markers, and Stampin’ Blends are all stored horizontally, as recommended.
- Designed to be stylish, durable, compact, stackable, and modular.
- Blends in naturally with most home decor with its white neutral color.
- Stacks vertically and can be arranged to fit practically any flat workspace.
- Easily assembled and disassembled for rearrangement and/or cleaning.
*If your order is over $150* please don’t use the code because there are Stampin’ Rewards waiting for you! Stampin’ Rewards start at $15.