I made this card for this month’s design challenge- techniques! Before I tell you how to make the card I have a challenge for you! Buy the Daisy Lane Stamp set and get a card class based on the set for FREE, including samples and print outs of the projects so you can make more after the class. But where’s the challenge?! There must be three people who take advantage of this offer otherwise purchasers will receive everything but the class.
Watch the video below to see more about the number 4 bundle on my 10 must have bundle list from the new catalog.
Now on to making the card…don’t worry it is not as complicated as it looks.
- Fold a 1/2 sheet (8 1/2 x 5 1/2) of basic black in half again to give a final finished size of 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. Crease with a bone folder.
- Rub the front side with embossing buddy. Stamp the fern image in Versa Mark across the front and heat emboss with White Embossing powder.
- Color ferns with Old Olive Dark Stampin Blend
- Stamp 2 of each daisy in Highland Heather on Purple Posy and punch out.
- Adhere daisy layers to each other using snail adhesive. Top with Perenial Essence Floral Center. Then curl the petals with a bone folder.
- Cut a ribbon shape out of Purple Posy and stamp “smile” in Highland Heather and adhere to the card base with snail.
- Adhere daisys to the card using Stampin Dimensionals.
**Click any link below to be connected to my online store**
Shop 24/7 online and be sure JUNE HOST CODE ZEQG4DCF to enter the to be eligible for the special offering and for monthly giveaways! This month’s giveaway is Stampin’ Spritzers!
STRETCH YOUR DOLLARS EVEN MORE! Save 10% when you purchase product bundles. See ALL product bundles.
Watch the cute stop gap video above highlighting some of the new catalog items.
Download the new catalog PDF here.
Download the new INcolor chart here to see all the great ways to mix and match the new colors to the current coordinating colors.
To compare the colors between the papers, ink pads and markers? Download the chart here. This is also a great tool to see what you already have and what you need next!
Get your blank shopping list here.
Storage by Stampin’ Up! is designed to store and showcase your Stampin’ Pads, Stampin’ Ink Refills, Stampin’ Blends, Stampin’ Write Markers, Watercolor Pencils, and other accessories. Here are some other features and benefits of Storage by Stampin’ Up!:
- Keeps products organized, tidy, visible, and trackable at all times.
- Ensures that your Stampin’ Pads, Stampin’ Write Markers, and Stampin’ Blends are all stored horizontally, as recommended.
- Designed to be stylish, durable, compact, stackable, and modular.
- Blends in naturally with most home decor with its white neutral color.
- Stacks vertically and can be arranged to fit practically any flat workspace.
- Easily assembled and disassembled for rearrangement and/or cleaning.
*If your order is over $150* please don’t use the code because there are Stampin’ Rewards waiting for you! Stampin’ Rewards start at $15.