With all this rain lately we may all be sailing away soon! I figured this would be the perfect time to share a card that we were able to make at the ONstage convention in San Antonio.It’s hard to believe that April was so long ago. The card features the Sailing Home Bundle which is one of three coordinating bundles in the July Paper Pumpkin Kit.
How to Make this Card:
- Cut a whisper white standard base 5 1/2 x 4 1/4.
- Layer a full base size piece of designer series paper with 4 1/4 x 3 inch using snail adhesive.
- Wash a 2 3/4 x 4 inch piece of water color paper in Balmy Blue using an Aqua Painter- allow to dry.
- Stamp the Lighthouse in Night of navy on Whisper White and cut out with the Smooth Sailing Die.
- Stamp the compass on Sahara Sand cardstock in Soft Suede and punch out with 1 1/2″ Circle Punch.
- Stamp the sentiment on Balmy Blue cardstock in Night of Navy and punch out with the Everyday Label Punch
- Stamp the seagulls on the water color paper in Night of Navy.
- Wrap a 4 1/2 inch piece of Night of Navy/Sahara Sand Baker’s Twine at the top of an anchor from the Sail Away Trinkets.
- Adhere the water color paper with snail. Followed by the lighthouse with a Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Tuck the compass in behind the lighthouse with snail then add the sentiment using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Top all of the layers with the anchor.
For even more versitility with this bundle watch the video below showing you all the pieces in the Memories and More Card pack. They are great for super quick scrapbooking and easy peasy cards.
Shop 24/7 online and be sure JUNE HOST CODE ZEQG4DCF to enter the to be eligible for the special offering and for monthly giveaways! This month’s giveaway is Stampin’ Spritzers!
*Click any link below to be connected to my online store**
This month, Paper Pumpkin is providing unprecedented catalog coordination, giving you THREE new suites that they can mix and match with July’s kit.
Sign up for your Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
STRETCH YOUR DOLLARS EVEN MORE! Save 10% when you purchase product bundles. See ALL product bundles.
Watch the cute stop gap video above highlighting some of the new catalog items.
Download the new catalog PDF here.
Download the new INcolor chart here to see all the great ways to mix and match the new colors to the current coordinating colors.
To compare the colors between the papers, ink pads and markers? Download the chart here. This is also a great tool to see what you already have and what you need next!
Get your blank shopping list here.
Storage by Stampin’ Up! is designed to store and showcase your Stampin’ Pads, Stampin’ Ink Refills, Stampin’ Blends, Stampin’ Write Markers, Watercolor Pencils, and other accessories. Here are some other features and benefits of Storage by Stampin’ Up!:
- Keeps products organized, tidy, visible, and trackable at all times.
- Ensures that your Stampin’ Pads, Stampin’ Write Markers, and Stampin’ Blends are all stored horizontally, as recommended.
- Designed to be stylish, durable, compact, stackable, and modular.
- Blends in naturally with most home decor with its white neutral color.
- Stacks vertically and can be arranged to fit practically any flat workspace.
- Easily assembled and disassembled for rearrangement and/or cleaning.
*If your order is over $150* please don’t use the code because there are Stampin’ Rewards waiting for you! Stampin’ Rewards start at $15.