Join Cindy as she shows how to make paper flowers with Good Morning Magnolia suite and other products. Look me up at DanaDavis.StampinUp.net
***Click on the images of the items used below to order the supplies seen in the video***
This set makes me so happy, I bought TWO! Lucky you for guys 🙂
Stampin’ Up! plans each kit carefully, allowing them to check as many creative boxes as possible while keeping your projects simple—so you can explore the world of papercrafting with confidence. With this in mind, we are bringing an elegant fall gift packaging kit to Paper Pumpkin fans this August.
That’s why THIS month we decided to bring you the best of both worlds with the Gift of Fall Add-On Bundle. This coordinating product will allow you to turn your Gift of Fall gift packaging into cards in an easy and inexpensive way.
Take a moment to watch our demonstrator development manager, Natalie White, tell you more about this fun offering.
Download the new catalog PDF here.
Download the new INcolor chart here to see all the great ways to mix and match the new colors to the current coordinating colors.
To compare the colors between the papers, ink pads and markers? Download the chart here. This is also a great tool to see what you already have and what you need next!
Get your blank shopping list here.
Storage by Stampin’ Up! is designed to store and showcase your Stampin’ Pads, Stampin’ Ink Refills, Stampin’ Blends, Stampin’ Write Markers, Watercolor Pencils, and other accessories. Here are some other features and benefits of Storage by Stampin’ Up!:
- Keeps products organized, tidy, visible, and trackable at all times.
- Ensures that your Stampin’ Pads, Stampin’ Write Markers, and Stampin’ Blends are all stored horizontally, as recommended.
- Designed to be stylish, durable, compact, stackable, and modular.
- Blends in naturally with most home decor with its white neutral color.
- Stacks vertically and can be arranged to fit practically any flat workspace.
- Easily assembled and disassembled for rearrangement and/or cleaning.
*If your order is over $150* please don’t use the code because there are Stampin’ Rewards waiting for you! Stampin’ Rewards start at $15.