Below are some items to note about redeming your codes:
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes that can be used on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits, demonstrator supply items, and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions.
- New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted with Bonus Days coupon codes.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed one time only.
***Click HERE to redeem your Bonus Days coupon from my online store 24/7***
If you are not sure where to enter the codes click below for a PDF with full instructions.
Don’t forget to use the AUGUST HOST CODE 99FD73XB to be eligible for any special offering and for monthly giveaways! This month’s giveaway is Coastal Cabana Classic Stampin’ Pad, Light Old Olive Stampin’ Blend and Dark So Safron Stampin’ Blend markers.
Stampin’ Up! plans each kit carefully, allowing you to check as many creative boxes as possible while keeping your projects simple—so you can explore the world of papercrafting with confidence. With this in mind, we are bringing an elegant fall gift packaging kit to Paper Pumpkin fans this August.
That’s why THIS month we decided to bring you the best of both worlds with the Gift of Fall Add-On Bundle. This coordinating product will allow you to turn your Gift of Fall gift packaging into cards in an easy and inexpensive way. See the details below
- The August kit includes 6 gift bags and 12 gift tags. To receive this kit you must subscribe by August 10.
- The Gift of Fall Add-On Bundle is a separate purchase for those who would like to convert their August Paper Pumpkin kit into cards.
- The Gift of Fall Add-On Bundle card designs offer a great sneak of the designs and elements to come in the August kit.
- Once you have completed the August kit, you will have extra kit components so you can easily combine them with the add-on without having to purchase additional kits.
- Just as you would with any other Stampin’ Up! product, you awill need to purchase the add-on bundle via the online store. You will not be able to add it to a Paper Pumpkin subscription purchase.
- The price for the add-on bundle is $10.00 usd/$13.00 cad and is available for Paper Pumpkin subscribers only. This add-on is available beginning August 1, while supplies last (item 152885)!
- Coordinating colors: Blackberry Bliss, Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry, Merry Merlot, Mint Macaron, Old Olive, Pretty Peacock, and Soft Suede
Take a moment to watch our demonstrator development manager, Natalie White, tell you more about this fun offering.
Start your Paper Pumpkin subscription by clicking here.
Download the new catalog PDF here.
Download the new INcolor chart here to see all the great ways to mix and match the new colors to the current coordinating colors.
To compare the colors between the papers, ink pads and markers? Download the chart here. This is also a great tool to see what you already have and what you need next!
Get your blank shopping list here.
Storage by Stampin’ Up! is designed to store and showcase your Stampin’ Pads, Stampin’ Ink Refills, Stampin’ Blends, Stampin’ Write Markers, Watercolor Pencils, and other accessories. Here are some other features and benefits of Storage by Stampin’ Up!:
- Keeps products organized, tidy, visible, and trackable at all times.
- Ensures that your Stampin’ Pads, Stampin’ Write Markers, and Stampin’ Blends are all stored horizontally, as recommended.
- Designed to be stylish, durable, compact, stackable, and modular.
- Blends in naturally with most home decor with its white neutral color.
- Stacks vertically and can be arranged to fit practically any flat workspace.
- Easily assembled and disassembled for rearrangement and/or cleaning.
*If your order is over $150* please don’t use the code because there are Stampin’ Rewards waiting for you! Stampin’ Rewards start at $15.