This is my FAVORITE HALLOWEEN card, WHAT?! Wait… Ok you did read that right. The paper is from the Monster Bash Designer Series Paper. My goal with the card was to show how versatile items can be even if they are for a “holiday”.
Instructions to make this Card:
- Cut 1 sheet of Whisper White Cardstock in 1/2 on the long side at 5 1/2 and fold in half creating a base of 5 1/2 x 4 1/4.
- Cut a piece of Basic Black Cardstock to 5 1/4 x 4.
- Cut a piece of Monster Bash Designer Series Paper to 5 1/8 x 4 7/8
- Adhere the Monster Bash Designer Series Paper to the Basic Black Cardstock and wrap with Basic Black 3/8 inch Scalloped Edge Ribbon using Snail adhesive
- With a die cutting machine cut and Stitched Labels Dies cut out a piece of Basic Black and Whisper White Cardstock.
- Coat the Basic Black cut out with Versamark and Shimmer Black Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat emboss.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Stitched All Around Stamp Set in Tuxedo Black Momento Ink on the Whisper White cut out.
- Trim the edge of the Whisper White cut out with paper snips and adhere to the Basic Black cut out.
- Adhere combined cut out onto the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- With the Basic Black Dark Stampin’ Blends color 6 Pearl Basic Jewels and place on the card with the Take Your Pick Tool.
Click on the image of any of the products below to order yours 24/7 from my online shop.
Product List in order of use: