Simple, Scrapy, a little Scary you could call this card all of those things with a bit of Halloween Humor. Any one can make this card with just scraps and who doesn’t have TONS of scraps! Why all the scraps you may be wondering? After completing my “product share” design challenge there was just one more card to be made with the left overs from the products I had received. BAM! or Should I say BOO!
Make it Yourself:
- Cut a sheet of Pumpkin Pie Cardstock in half at the 5 1/2 inch mark and fold with a bone folder.
- Ahere a scrap of Monster Bash Designer Series Paper to the front with snail adhesive ( I think my piece was roughly 1 1/4 by 5 1/4)
- Using a Die cutting machine cut out BOO! on Black Foil Sheet scrap with the Hand-lettered Prose dies. Ahere using snail.
- Afix a skull and cross bone from the Monster Bash Enamel shape.
Click any Image below to puchase the supplies to make this card 24/7 from my on line store!
Product List in order of use:
Don’t forget to use the SEPTEMBER HOST CODE T9V7BPDY to be eligible for my Virtual Catalog Party. Place an order on the Catalog go live day 9/4 and be entered for a chance to win the Grand Prize- Free as a Bird Stamp set, Old Olive Light & So Saffron Dark Stampin’ Blends Markers.
All orders for the month using the host code will be eligible for the Runner Up Prizes- 1 of 4 Stampin’ Spots sets in 3 coordinating color packs.
STRETCH YOUR DOLLARS EVEN MORE! Save 10% when you purchase product bundles. See ALL product bundles by clicking here.
If your Holiday Catalog wish list is over $100 join the Stampin’ Up! family and get the best deal available with Stampin’ Up!
Follow these steps:
Step 1: Click the JOIN NOW button below.
Step 2: Read and agree to the Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA).
Step 3: Purchase your Starter Kit. In addition to the standard $125 worth of products you’ll get to choose and create your own PERSONAL Starter Kit you’ll also receive FREE shipping (a 10% value), 20-25% off of all future orders and early access to new catalogs/special promotions. All of this without committment to sale, hold parties or penalty for dropping.
I can’t wait to welcome you to my family!
*If your order is over $150* and you do not wish to take advantage of the demonstrator perks please don’t use the code CONTACT ME DIRECTLY because there are Stampin’ Rewards waiting for you! (Stampin’ Rewards start at $15.)
Storage by Stampin’ Up! is designed to store and showcase your Stampin’ Pads, Stampin’ Ink Refills, Stampin’ Blends, Stampin’ Write Markers, Watercolor Pencils, and other accessories. Here are some other features and benefits of Storage by Stampin’ Up!:
- Keeps products organized, tidy, visible, and trackable at all times.
- Ensures that your Stampin’ Pads, Stampin’ Write Markers, and Stampin’ Blends are all stored horizontally, as recommended.
- Designed to be stylish, durable, compact, stackable, and modular.
- Blends in naturally with most home decor with its white neutral color.
- Stacks vertically and can be arranged to fit practically any flat workspace.
- Easily assembled and disassembled for rearrangement and/or cleaning.
Download the new catalog PDF here.