Monster Bash Designer Series Paper has some seriously silly characters! These guys reminded me of that couple every one has in their family tree that shows up in every photo looking like crazy squirrel heads! That may be Marc and I?! So I made a wall portrait of us to turn for a design challenge using surprise product.
Make it yourself:
- Cut a sheet of Pumpkin Pie in half at the 5 1/2 mark. Fold one piece in half and burnish the crease with a bone folder to create a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 card base.
- With the remaining cardstock piece trim to 5 1/4 x 4 1/8.
- **TECHNIQUE** Coat the inside of Pinewood Planks embossing folder on the side with the Stampin’ Up! logo with Early Espresso Ink and emboss using a dry embossing machine. This will not only add texture but the ink will amplify the wood image. Adhere with lots of snail.
- Choose an image from the Monster Bash Designer Series paper and cut out with Paper snips. Then cut a corresponding rectangle of “picture frame” background. Add a final layer of Basic Black Cardstock to the back to make the edge of the frame. Adhere with Snail to card base
- “Hang” your photo in the center of the picture frame using the Basic Black 3/8th” Scalloped Edge Ribbon and Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Secure ribbon with a Metallic Brad ** TECHNIQUE** color your brad with Stampin’ Blends to give it a custom look. On this card I took a silver brad and colored it with Basic Black Dark.
Click any Image below to puchase the supplies to make this card 24/7 from my on line store!
Product List in order of use: