Truth be told it has been a cocktail kind of WEEKEND. Sadly our house TV died, which really is not all that awful but it was very heavy and difficult to remove from above the fireplace with just Marc and I then put the new larger one up. More tragic was the upright freezer followed the TV to the grave! We got quite the workout wrestling that out of the basement and the new one in. Thank god we even found one at all!! Whewwww, Happy Labor Day for us- we labored hard.
My parents, Sidney and I are now spending the holiday at the campground in bliss…yay! It is good to remember to take a rest, for me the cool crisp weather screams campfire, knitting and a toasty hot apple cider with some adult beverage mixed in for extra warmth or we could just go straight into homemade apple pie moonshine. What is your favorite cool weather cocktail? I would love to hear what eveyone is enjoying this holiday!
The card above celebrates a warm day with a tropical umbrella type drink and as I prefer is easy to make.
Cut full sheet of Just Jade in half then fold in the middle to create a standard A4 size (5 1/2 x 4 1/4 inch) card base.
Adhere a piece of 4 1/2 x 3 1/2 inch Playing with Patterns designer series paper to the base at an angle with Stampin’ seal.
Using the Nothing’s Better Than stamp set, stamp the word Cocktails on a 4 x 3 inch piece of Whisper White with Tuxedo Black Momento ink.
Using scrap whisper White White stamp the cocktail glasses and color, I used Crushed Curry ink pad, light Calypso Coral stampin blends, Pumpkin Pie light and dark stampin blends and Coastal Cabana stampin write markers.
Crop the image using the Love You More Dies and adhere to the Whisper White cardstock with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Using 1/2 inch scrap (everyone has this in every color, it’s not just me right?) of Purple Posey and stamp the sentiment in Tuxedo Black Momento. Trim and adhere to card with Stampin’ seal.
Feel free to add an extra “empty” glass inside the card.
Product List :
Don’t forget to use the SEPTEMBER HOST CODE DA9TYQAP to order YOUR favorites 24/7 at my online, TOUCHLESS, CURBSIDE FREE, DIRECT TO YOUR DOOR store!
AVAILABLE NOW! STAMPIN’ CUT & EMBOSS MACHINE:
Creating die cuts and embossed designs is easy, thanks to Stampin’ Cut & Emboss! Our die cutting and embossing products do the work so you and your customers can have the fun.
Our Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine offerS multiple die cutting and embossing options from beginners to seasoned crafters. The Stampin’ Up!-exclusive machine offer the highest quality and make precise cuts and detailed embossed images every time. They’re also simple to store and easily portable, which makes packing for your events a cinch! They come with all the tools needed to get started right away, making it easy for you to have a fantastic die-cutting and embossing experience from the start.
SO MUCH TO LOVE:
So what sets our machines apart from the rest? Here are some of our favorite features.
- Durable machines with high-quality results. The solid steel construction frame and rubber feet that securely grip the work surface produce crisp, clean, precise cutting and beautifully detailed embossing.
- Easy to use. The machine and tools are designed for an intuitive die-cutting and embossing experience. For example, all plates are labeled with a number and are color coded for easy reference and use when building your sandwich. And just like the name suggests, our Magnetic Cutting Plates have fully-magnetic surfaces to make it easy to securely position your dies and keep them in place.
- Simple to store. The platforms fold for space-saving storage and they look pretty too–the sleek, clean design suits any crafting space.
- Portable. You can use the machine at home or on the go with the folding platform and ergonomic carrying handle. This makes it easy to showcase the product line in your classes and workshops! It’s also convenient if you like to attend crops or other crafting get togethers.
As you browse through this catalog to plan your holiday projects, you’ll find lots of new products to love. You’ll also see that some favorite holiday products from previous catalogs are back just in case you missed them before
Paper Pumpkin is our monthly subscription service that offers fun ‘n’ easy papercrafting projects for crafters of any skill level! In these themed all-inclusive kits, subscribers receive pre-cut paper pieces, embellishments, ink, and an exclusive stamp set. As the subscription continues, subscribers will have a collection of cards and other creations for a variety of occasions, in addition to a stockpile of supplies!
As the autumn season approaches, prepare to celebrate with the September Paper Pumpkin Kit! There’s so much to love about fall—some love the haunts of Halloween, many love the time to give thanks, and others love the changing colors and cooler temperatures. Whatever you love most about fall, September’s kit has everything you need to celebrate the season your way! Between a multi-occasion stamp set and enough supplies to design 20 cracker box treat packages, you can create custom fall crafts to celebrate Halloween, Thanksgiving, pumpkins, and leaves. Whether you make them all the same or mix ‘n’ match your crafts, there’s something for everyone in this kit!
Don’t miss out on all the fall fun, subscribe to the Hello Pumpkin Paper Pumpkin Kit between 11 August and 10 September HERE.
The 2020-21 annual catalog is here! Need one? Just contact me at DanaDavis@stampinup.net or click the image above to be directed to the digital copy.
MORE PRODUCTS TO HELP YOU GET STARTED
The Get & Go Starter Kit promotion is meant to give those who sign up to be a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator additional products to help them get started right away. In addition to the already great valued Starter Kit, new recruits will receive precut paper, stamps, and embellishments to use in their first event.
- In addition to the regular starter kit (for $99 USD/$135 CAD, new recruits choose $125 USD/$165 CAD-worth of products) new recruit will also receive enough cardstock pieces to make 16 cards, a pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels, the So Much Love stamp set, and the Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set.
- 8 packs of precut cardstock of the Coastal Cabana pack will be provided, and 8 packs of precut cardstock of the Granny Apple Green pack, for a total of 16 cards (packs include envelopes).
- Important note: Ink, adhesive, cutting tool, and clear block for stamping must be purchased separately. However, these products may be included as part of the Starter Kit product selection.