My day starts EVERYDAY with Erie Island Roasters (love love love local companies) Jamaican Me Crazy Coffee only it is a max of 2 cups for me! Comment below with what is getting you going in the dark of the morning.
I see this card being sent to all kinds of people- men, women, coworkers, friends and family- maybe a stranger at the coffee shop! It can even be given for all kinds of reasons like a birthday card with a sampler of fun coffees (there are crazy fall k-cup boxes out right now!), a thank you card for that coworker who saved the day when you were a cup short of a fully functioning brain, or how about a funny congrats card for new parents- we all know they are gonna need LOTS of coffee!
This card is a snap to make and brings some serious sunshine to any day, check out the steps below.
- Make a 4 1/4×5 1/2 inch card base with Daffodil Delight cardstock.
- Adhere a 3×5 1/2 inch piece of Playing With Patterns DSP with Stampin’ Seal- I love the sunshine feel of this ombre paper.
- On Whisper White stamp the sentiment and a coffee cup from the Nothing’s Better Than stamp set in Tuxedo Black Momento ink. That part is really important for using Stampin’ Blends to color images without smudging the original image. Stamp 2 additional coffee cups on Whisper White cardstock scrap.
- Crop the sentiment/coffee cup image with the large circle from the Stitched Framelits Dies and crop the 2 coffee cups with the Love You More Dies.
- Color the coffee cups with the Smokey Slate and Bermuda Bay Stampin’ Blends. Let me just say that Stampin’ Blends has BLOWN my mind when it comes to marker coloring. Say good bye to the die hard colored pencil girl!
- Adhere the circle to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere the coffee cups to the circle with Stampin’ Seal.
- Add the bling using Champagne Rhinestones Basic Jewels. I know but Dana they aren’t the same color! Check out the zoomed sentiment… who would ever know they are daffodil delight and I won’t tell.
- Feel free to embelish the inside and envelopes with more coffee cups- you can never have too much coffee! Address and put in the mail to your favorite coffee lover.
Don’t forget to use the SEPTEMBER HOST CODE DA9TYQAP to order YOUR favorites 24/7 at my online, TOUCHLESS, CURBSIDE FREE, DIRECT TO YOUR DOOR store!
AVAILABLE NOW! STAMPIN’ CUT & EMBOSS MACHINE:
Creating die cuts and embossed designs is easy, thanks to Stampin’ Cut & Emboss! Our die cutting and embossing products do the work so you and your customers can have the fun.
Our Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine offerS multiple die cutting and embossing options from beginners to seasoned crafters. The Stampin’ Up!-exclusive machine offer the highest quality and make precise cuts and detailed embossed images every time. They’re also simple to store and easily portable, which makes packing for your events a cinch! They come with all the tools needed to get started right away, making it easy for you to have a fantastic die-cutting and embossing experience from the start.
SO MUCH TO LOVE:
So what sets our machines apart from the rest? Here are some of our favorite features.
- Durable machines with high-quality results. The solid steel construction frame and rubber feet that securely grip the work surface produce crisp, clean, precise cutting and beautifully detailed embossing.
- Easy to use. The machine and tools are designed for an intuitive die-cutting and embossing experience. For example, all plates are labeled with a number and are color coded for easy reference and use when building your sandwich. And just like the name suggests, our Magnetic Cutting Plates have fully-magnetic surfaces to make it easy to securely position your dies and keep them in place.
- Simple to store. The platforms fold for space-saving storage and they look pretty too–the sleek, clean design suits any crafting space.
- Portable. You can use the machine at home or on the go with the folding platform and ergonomic carrying handle. This makes it easy to showcase the product line in your classes and workshops! It’s also convenient if you like to attend crops or other crafting get togethers.
As you browse through this catalog to plan your holiday projects, you’ll find lots of new products to love. You’ll also see that some favorite holiday products from previous catalogs are back just in case you missed them before
This holiday season, share the joy of Paper Pumpkin! The Joy to the World Paper Pumpkin Kit is an exclusive holiday kit that provides a specially-designed box, enough supplies to create eight elegant cards, and an opportunity to connect with the Stampin’ Up! global community.
With October’s magical kit, not only will you get a head start on their holiday crafting—you’ll get to create Christmas cards, share project ideas, and spread holiday cheer with Stampin’ Up! customers and demonstrators around the world! After you receive your kit join the Joy of Paper Pumpkin Facebook group to make the most of this month’s kit.
Don’t miss out on all the holiday fun, subscribe to the Joy to the world Pumpkin Paper Pumpkin Kit between 11 September and 10 October HERE.
The 2020-21 annual catalog is here! Need one? Just contact me at DanaDavis@stampinup.net or click the image above to be directed to the digital copy.
MORE PRODUCTS TO HELP YOU GET STARTED
The Get & Go Starter Kit promotion is meant to give those who sign up to be a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator additional products to help them get started right away. In addition to the already great valued Starter Kit, new recruits will receive precut paper, stamps, and embellishments to use in their first event.
- In addition to the regular starter kit (for $99 USD/$135 CAD, new recruits choose $125 USD/$165 CAD-worth of products) new recruit will also receive enough cardstock pieces to make 16 cards, a pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels, the So Much Love stamp set, and the Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set.
- 8 packs of precut cardstock of the Coastal Cabana pack will be provided, and 8 packs of precut cardstock of the Granny Apple Green pack, for a total of 16 cards (packs include envelopes).
- Important note: Ink, adhesive, cutting tool, and clear block for stamping must be purchased separately. However, these products may be included as part of the Starter Kit product selection.