We just finished up my “masculine” card class. Why the “s you may ask? Well I called it a masculine card class because the designs and colors were definately not flowery and pink but honestly the person who is going to get this card will be a female. So drink up ladies I like manly drinks like bourbon and I am not afaid to say it!
Feeling a bit tonal you will see that the pieces that stand out are because of the texture they have. Take a look at the close up below.
A special thanks to Dragonfly Paper Crafts who I CASED this design from.
Want to make it yourself? Here are the steps:
- Start with Crumb Cake cardstock, cut in half with the Paper Trimmer and fold in half again, burnishing the crease with a bone folder, to make a standard 4 1/4 inch by 5 1/2 inch card base.
- With Crumb Cake Ink stamp the glass from the Whiskey Business stamp set. I used an alternating pattern but there are so many options you can choose from.
- Next run a 1 1/4 x 4 inch piece of Gold Foil cardstock in the Hammered Metal embossing folder thru your Stampin’ Cut and Emboss machine and trim the edge with Paper Snips to make a ribbon end.
- Apply some Stampin’ Seal adhesive to back and add a coil of Linen Thread to the back of the gold foild piece and adhere the whole piece to the card base.
- Cut a strip just a little over 1/2 inch x 3 of Crumb Cake cardstock. Using Versamark, Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder and a Heat Tool create the sentiment banner and trim to a ribbon edge. Adhere to the gold foil with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I like to end with the bling, bring it on with Gilded Gems.
- Most importantly, send your card to someone 🙂
Don’t forget to use the SEPTEMBER HOST CODE DA9TYQAP to order YOUR favorites 24/7 at my online, TOUCHLESS, CURBSIDE FREE, DIRECT TO YOUR DOOR store!
AVAILABLE NOW! STAMPIN’ CUT & EMBOSS MACHINE:
Creating die cuts and embossed designs is easy, thanks to Stampin’ Cut & Emboss! Our die cutting and embossing products do the work so you and your customers can have the fun.
Our Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine offerS multiple die cutting and embossing options from beginners to seasoned crafters. The Stampin’ Up!-exclusive machine offer the highest quality and make precise cuts and detailed embossed images every time. They’re also simple to store and easily portable, which makes packing for your events a cinch! They come with all the tools needed to get started right away, making it easy for you to have a fantastic die-cutting and embossing experience from the start.
SO MUCH TO LOVE:
So what sets our machines apart from the rest? Here are some of our favorite features.
- Durable machines with high-quality results. The solid steel construction frame and rubber feet that securely grip the work surface produce crisp, clean, precise cutting and beautifully detailed embossing.
- Easy to use. The machine and tools are designed for an intuitive die-cutting and embossing experience. For example, all plates are labeled with a number and are color coded for easy reference and use when building your sandwich. And just like the name suggests, our Magnetic Cutting Plates have fully-magnetic surfaces to make it easy to securely position your dies and keep them in place.
- Simple to store. The platforms fold for space-saving storage and they look pretty too–the sleek, clean design suits any crafting space.
- Portable. You can use the machine at home or on the go with the folding platform and ergonomic carrying handle. This makes it easy to showcase the product line in your classes and workshops! It’s also convenient if you like to attend crops or other crafting get togethers.
As you browse through this catalog to plan your holiday projects, you’ll find lots of new products to love. You’ll also see that some favorite holiday products from previous catalogs are back just in case you missed them before
This holiday season, share the joy of Paper Pumpkin! The Joy to the World Paper Pumpkin Kit is an exclusive holiday kit that provides a specially-designed box, enough supplies to create eight elegant cards, and an opportunity to connect with the Stampin’ Up! global community.
With October’s magical kit, not only will you get a head start on their holiday crafting—you’ll get to create Christmas cards, share project ideas, and spread holiday cheer with Stampin’ Up! customers and demonstrators around the world! After you receive your kit join the Joy of Paper Pumpkin Facebook group to make the most of this month’s kit.
Don’t miss out on all the holiday fun, subscribe to the Joy to the world Pumpkin Paper Pumpkin Kit between 11 September and 10 October HERE.
The 2020-21 annual catalog is here! Need one? Just contact me at DanaDavis@stampinup.net or click the image above to be directed to the digital copy.
MORE PRODUCTS TO HELP YOU GET STARTED
The Get & Go Starter Kit promotion is meant to give those who sign up to be a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator additional products to help them get started right away. In addition to the already great valued Starter Kit, new recruits will receive precut paper, stamps, and embellishments to use in their first event.
- In addition to the regular starter kit (for $99 USD/$135 CAD, new recruits choose $125 USD/$165 CAD-worth of products) new recruit will also receive enough cardstock pieces to make 16 cards, a pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels, the So Much Love stamp set, and the Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set.
- 8 packs of precut cardstock of the Coastal Cabana pack will be provided, and 8 packs of precut cardstock of the Granny Apple Green pack, for a total of 16 cards (packs include envelopes).
- Important note: Ink, adhesive, cutting tool, and clear block for stamping must be purchased separately. However, these products may be included as part of the Starter Kit product selection.
THIS OFFER IS FOR A LIMITED TIME, JOIN MY TEAM NOW.