Thank you for BUZZING IN, I couldn’t be happier to have you visit!
LAYERS AND LAYERS AND A FEW MORE LAYERS! The very first item from the 2020-21 Annual catalog was the Tasteful Touches Bundle. Boy this set doesn’t dissapoint! I paired it with the Stitched Nested Labels and the Envelopes Dies and magic happened.
Make it yourself:
- Start with base of Rich Razzleberry cut at the 4 1/4 mark on the short size of a single 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock piece. Fold and burnish with a bone folder. The fold should be at the top.
- Cut 2 Very Vanilla Cardstock pieces at 3 1/4 x 5. One piece for the front and one for the inside.
- Crop the first layer using the largest Stitched Nested Labels die and the Gilded Autumn Speciality Designer Series Paper (DSP) but only enough to go 3/4 the way to the edge of the card base. Love the foil leaves!
- The middle layer is a crop of Rich Razzleberry cardstock using the Tasteful Labels die.
- The top layer is in Very Vanilla. Stamp “Thanks” from the Tasteful Touches cling stamp set in Rich Razzelberry ink and crop with the circular die.
- Adhere all of the layers with Stampin’ Seal along the right edge. Trim any overhang with Paper Snips.
- Color Gold Metallic Edge Ribbon with Dark Rich Razzleberry Stampin’ Blends then tie a bow and adhere with a mini glue dot.
- Add bling, I chose retired InColor facets gems for the color but alternately the Gilded Gems would look amazing.
- The final layer is inside the envelope. Cut a matching DSP to 4 x 5 and crop edge with Envelope Dies. Line up in the envelope and crease then adhere using Stampin’ Seal.
Don’t forget to use the NOVEMBER HOST CODE QQC6KJDR to order YOUR favorites 24/7 at my online, TOUCHLESS, CURBSIDE FREE, DIRECT TO YOUR DOOR store!
Celebrate with curvy stamps, dies, and more! Designed for a variety of special occasions, the Quite Curvy Variety Bundle includes everything you need to create one-of-a-kind crafts. Don’t let stress steal your spirit—get ahead and order this exclusive bundle for a festive and frenzy-free season!
Our Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine offerS multiple die cutting and embossing options from beginners to seasoned crafters. The Stampin’ Up!-exclusive machine offer the highest quality and make precise cuts and detailed embossed images every time. They’re also simple to store and easily portable, which makes packing for your events a cinch! They come with all the tools needed to get started right away, making it easy for you to have a fantastic die-cutting and embossing experience from the start.
SO MUCH TO LOVE:
So what sets our machines apart from the rest? Here are some of our favorite features.
- Durable machines with high-quality results. The solid steel construction frame and rubber feet that securely grip the work surface produce crisp, clean, precise cutting and beautifully detailed embossing.
- Easy to use. The machine and tools are designed for an intuitive die-cutting and embossing experience. For example, all plates are labeled with a number and are color coded for easy reference and use when building your sandwich. And just like the name suggests, our Magnetic Cutting Plates have fully-magnetic surfaces to make it easy to securely position your dies and keep them in place.
- Simple to store. The platforms fold for space-saving storage and they look pretty too–the sleek, clean design suits any crafting space.
- Portable. You can use the machine at home or on the go with the folding platform and ergonomic carrying handle. This makes it easy to showcase the product line in your classes and workshops! It’s also convenient if you like to attend crops or other crafting get togethers.
As you browse through this catalog to plan your holiday projects, you’ll find lots of new products to love. You’ll also see that some favorite holiday products from previous catalogs are back just in case you missed them before
Paper Pumpkin is our monthly subscription service that offers unique papercrafting projects for crafters of any skill level! In these all-inclusive kits, subscribers receive pre-cut paper pieces, embellishments, ink, and an exclusive stamp set designed to encourage them to explore their creativity. As their subscription continues, subscribers will have a collection of cards—and other creations—for a variety of occasions, in addition to a stockpile of supplies!
So, what’s in store for this month’s Paper Pumpkin kit? November’s cute, gingerbread-themed kit contains enough supplies to create one-of-a-kind Christmas crafts! Whether it’s a gift card carrier, traditional card, or tasty-looking tag, this sweet and seasonal kit is the key to heartfelt holiday gifting. With curly cutouts, sugary stickers, and delicious die-cut designs in a special-edition box, a jolly holiday will be on its way with this kit!
Check out our promotional video to sneak a peek at the Jolly Gingerbread Paper Pumpkin Kit and share in the sweetness.
Don’t miss out on all the holiday fun, subscribe to the Joy to the world Pumpkin Paper Pumpkin Kit between October 11th and November 10th HERE.
The 2020-21 annual catalog is here! Need one? Just contact me at DanaDavis@stampinup.net or click the image above to be directed to the digital copy.
***If your Catalog wish list is over $100 join the Stampin’ Up! family and get the best deal available with Stampin’ Up!***
Follow these steps:
Step 1: Click the JOIN NOW button below.
Step 2: Read and agree to the Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA).
Step 3: Choose your Starter Kit items from your wish list. In addition to the standard $125 worth of products for $99 you’ll also receive FREE shipping (a 10% value), 20-25% off of all future orders while being a demonstrator and early access to new catalogs/special promotions. All of this without committment to sale, hold parties or penalty for dropping.
I can’t wait to welcome you to my family!
Please follow and like us: