Thank you for BUZZING IN, I couldn’t be happier to have you visit!
With everyone who is creatively finding ways to connect with friends and family these gorgeous hand crafted gift card holders will be a go to item! Shout out to Su Mohr who originally posted the design of the card holder.
Make a card holder yourself:
- Cut a 8 1/2″ X 11″ piece of cardstock down to 7 3/4 x 11- save that “scrap” for a belly band.
- Cut along the long side at the 5 inch mark and score at 6″ and 2 1/2″. Save that “scrap” for the other belly band.
- The bands are scored at 6 1/8″ and 2 1/2″. You want that extra 1/8 inch on the scoring, so the band will slide off and on easily.
- Cut a pieces of Designer Series Paper 4 3/4 x 12. Trim this piece so that you have 2 of each. Top= 1 1/2 wide, Bottom= 2 1/4 wide, Envelope liner= 2 1/2 wide. There should be none left over.
- Cut a piece of cardstock for the inside 1 1/2 by 4 3/4. I used scrap.
- Adhere all cut pieces to the holder base and punch or die a notch to remove the card.
- Decorate your belly band with a coordinating image.
If you just buzzed over from Karen Burke’s post and need to get back, or if you want to keep buzzing by over to Mary Ann Rossiter’s post, click the buttons below!Product List
Don’t forget to use the DECEMBER HOST CODE RM97DVUG to order YOUR favorites 24/7 at my online, TOUCHLESS, CURBSIDE FREE, DIRECT TO YOUR DOOR store!
If you haven’t heard already, Paper Pumpkin is our monthly One-Stop Box™ that offers a wide variety of unique papercrafting projects for subscribers of any skill level! These themed, all-inclusive craft kits encourage customers to explore their creativity, try new techniques, and discover their potential in papercrafting.
December’s cute and cuddly Paper Pumpkin kit—called “Beary Comforting”—is designed to uplift your loved ones as this beary tough year finally comes to a close. After a year like 2020, we all could use a big bear hug! With the of this bear-themed kit, you can create 12 unbearably cute cards featuring warm and fuzzy friends, sweet stamps, and meaningful messages. Near or far, send your friends and family the extra comfort, love, and encouragement they need with this month’s Paper Pumpkin kit!
The Quite Curvy Variety Bundle can be used for Christmas, New Year’s, and Valentine’s Day crafts. The products can be bought separately, or save 10% by purchasing them all! The Quite Curvy Variety Bundle includes everything you need to create cards for a variety of upcoming special occasions. Act quickly and grab these exclusive, early-release products! Learn more about this incredible bundle here.
Creating die cuts and embossed designs is easy, thanks to Stampin’ Cut & Emboss! Our die cutting and embossing products do the work so you can have the fun. SERIOUSLY THIS MACHINGE CUTS LIKE BUTTER!!
Our Stampin’ Cut & Emboss and Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines offer multiple die cutting and embossing options for you to share with all types of stampers from beginners to seasoned crafters. Stampin’ Up!-exclusive machines offer the highest quality and make precise cuts and detailed embossed images every time. They’re also simple to store and easily portable, which makes packing for your events a cinch! They come with all the tools needed to get started right away, making it easy for you to have a fantastic die-cutting and embossing experience from the start. LOOK FOR THE MINI COMING SOON!
As you browse through this catalog to plan your holiday projects, you’ll find lots of new products to love. You’ll also see that some favorite holiday products from previous catalogs are back just in case you missed them before.
THE NEW ANNUAL CATALOG IS HERE, AND THAT MEANS YOU’VE GOT A NEW SOURCE OF CREATIVITY TO EXPLORE!
Do you love to craft? Would you like to work from home? Do you enjoy people? Then becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator may be the perfect opportunity for you. Join now and with your Starter Kit you’ll also receive a FREE Paper Pumpkin kit. (Ask me for more information about Stampin’ Up!’s papercrafting subscription service.)
- Get 20%–25% off all Stampin’ Up! products.
- Earn additional income based on your sales and recruiting–just how much extra income is up to you.
- Set your own schedule and put in as much (or as little) time as you’d like.
- Get support through online training resources, a quarterly magazine, events, and a demonstrator-only online community with thousands of project ideas.
- Access to regular promotions, giving you an opportunity to contact customers.
- Opportunity to earn incentive trips.
- Chance to learn creative tips and techniques, share ideas, and come into contact with new friends who love papercrafting as much as you do!