Thank you for BUZZING IN, I couldn’t be happier to have you visit! Happy New Year, I am so thankful that 2021 has just begun. Not only it is a whole new begining fresh and full of possiblities BUT it is SALE-A-BRATION (also known as SAB) time. To kick it off right above is a card featuring 2 fun items you can earn for FREE. Keep reading to find out how you can earn these specialy created items.
First let me tell you how this card is made:
- Create an A4 size card base using the paper trimmer and Bermuda Bay Cardstock. Cut the long side at 5 1/2 inches then fold one of the two pieces in half with the fold on the left side. **This card is quick and easy, perfect to make two at a time.**
- Trim the Oh So Ombre designer series paper (DSP) to 2 1/2 x 5 inches and cut a tag edge.
- Line up the DSP on the card base and use a pencil to mark the edge. This will be your guide to stamp the background leaves.
- Using the leaves from the Positive Thoughts stamp, an E block and Garden Green Ink stamp along the lines you drew in step three. Don’t forget to change the direction of the stamp and stamp multiple times to get a natural look with dimesion.
- Load up the Happy Birthday! Sentiment from the Approaching Perfection SAB set on a C block and in Garden Green stamp the inside of the card. Add some more leaves for a coordinating accent. See the photo below.
6. Next we will create the front sentiment, I used Whisper White but Basic White is replacing that cardstock. Color “perfection” in with the Garden Green Stampin’ Write and the rest of the sentiment with the Bermuda Bay Stampin’ Write. Use the Huffing technique to moisten the ink. Not sure how to do this technique, check it out here.
7. Crop the sentiment with the Tasteful Labels dies. Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals. See photo below.
If you just buzzed over from Karen Burke’s post and need to get back, or if you want to keep buzzing by over to Mary Ann Rossiter’s post, click the buttons below!
How do you get this awesome Designer Series Paper and Exclusive stamp set?! SALE-A-BRATION of course! Check back on January 5th to learn all about it.
Don’t forget to use the JANUARY HOST CODE CDYG6KA3 to order YOUR favorites 24/7 at my online, TOUCHLESS, CURBSIDE FREE, DIRECT TO YOUR DOOR store!
Love is in the air! Send a little love to someone special with the Sending Hearts Paper Pumpkin Kit. From heaps of heart-shaped elements to paper pieces in red and pink, this month’s kit has everything you need to create eight adorable cards—with coordinating envelopes—for Valentine’s Day, anniversaries, and every celebration of love in between!
With the add-on to January’s sweet and sentimental kit, there’s even more love to share! The add-on—called Little Love Boxes—includes 20 tiny, printed boxes and 24 die-cut, heart-shelled snails and sentiment labels. When combined with the remaining components from the Sending Hearts kit, you can create treat packaging, additional cards, and so much more!
Creating die cuts and embossed designs is easy, thanks to Stampin’ Cut & Emboss! Our die cutting and embossing products do the work so you can have the fun. SERIOUSLY THIS MACHINGE CUTS LIKE BUTTER!!
Our Stampin’ Cut & Emboss and Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines offer multiple die cutting and embossing options for you to share with all types of stampers from beginners to seasoned crafters. Stampin’ Up!-exclusive machines offer the highest quality and make precise cuts and detailed embossed images every time. They’re also simple to store and easily portable, which makes packing for your events a cinch! They come with all the tools needed to get started right away, making it easy for you to have a fantastic die-cutting and embossing experience from the start. LOOK FOR THE MINI COMING SOON!
THE NEW ANNUAL CATALOG IS HERE, AND THAT MEANS YOU’VE GOT A NEW SOURCE OF CREATIVITY TO EXPLORE!
Do you love to craft? Would you like to work from home? Do you enjoy people? Then becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator may be the perfect opportunity for you. Join now and with your Starter Kit you’ll also receive a FREE Paper Pumpkin kit. (Ask me for more information about Stampin’ Up!’s papercrafting subscription service.)
- Get 20%–25% off all Stampin’ Up! products.
- Earn additional income based on your sales and recruiting–just how much extra income is up to you.
- Set your own schedule and put in as much (or as little) time as you’d like.
- Get support through online training resources, a quarterly magazine, events, and a demonstrator-only online community with thousands of project ideas.
- Access to regular promotions, giving you an opportunity to contact customers.
- Opportunity to earn incentive trips.
- Chance to learn creative tips and techniques, share ideas, and come into contact with new friends who love papercrafting as much as you do!