Thank you for BUZZING IN, I couldn’t be happier to have you visit! This last year has really shown me how important my relationships have been. You know they say the heart grows fonder with absence except it grew as well for those I have been spending most of my time with- my family.
I made this card thinking of my daughter Sidney as it is so very much her personality- light, soft and quietly beautiful. Ok maybe not so “quiet”, she is 11! I also like this for an anniversary card which is one type of card I am always needing but don’t seem to have on hand.
Start this card by cutting a full sheet of Blushing Bride at the 4 1/4 mark on the short side. Fold in half and crease. Normally, I do not score but with this cardstock it seemed much crisper to do so.
Build the front layer first with Very Vanilla 4×5 1/4 then with the Love You Always Speciality Designer Series Paper 3 3/4×5. Wrap the bottom 1/3 with 2 layers of Scalloped Lace Trim and adhere to the base with Stampin’ Seal or Stampin’ Seal Plus.
Crop the sentiment background in Very Vanilla and the Always in the Blushing Bride sheet from the Love You Always Foil. I used adhesive sheet on the back of the foil to make applying to the background easier but Tom Bow is also an option. Adhere to the lace with dimensionals. **TIP** put Stampin’ Seal under the lace where you will add the sentiment to keep it secure as the heaviness of the sentiment will cause the lace to move.
On the inside we have another Very Vanilla 4×5 1/4 that is stamped with a sentiment from the Forever Fern stamp set in Blushing Bride and adhere with Stampin’ Seal.
If you just buzzed over from Lisa Brown’s post and need to get back, or if you want to keep buzzing hop over to Mary Ann Rossiter’s post, click the buttons below!
Don’t forget to use the FEBRUARY HOST CODE R2DEXVUX to order YOUR favorites 24/7 at my online, TOUCHLESS, CURBSIDE FREE, DIRECT TO YOUR DOOR store!
Do you love to craft? Would you like to work from home? Do you enjoy people? Then becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator may be the perfect opportunity for you. Join now and with your Starter Kit you’ll also receive a FREE Paper Pumpkin kit. (Ask me for more information about Stampin’ Up!’s papercrafting subscription service.)
- Get 20%–25% off all Stampin’ Up! products.
- Earn additional income based on your sales and recruiting–just how much extra income is up to you.
- Set your own schedule and put in as much (or as little) time as you’d like.
- Get support through online training resources, a quarterly magazine, events, and a demonstrator-only online community with thousands of project ideas.
- Access to regular promotions, giving you an opportunity to contact customers.
- Opportunity to earn incentive trips.
- Chance to learn creative tips and techniques, share ideas, and come into contact with new friends who love papercrafting as much as you do!
BUT WAIT THERE’S MORE… when you join during Sale-a-bration!
- Choose $125 of product for $99 (yes, anything from the annual or mini catalog) as long as the total does not exceed $125.
- An exclusive gift from the upcoming catalog 5 packs of 6’x6′ stacks of our newest Designer Series Paper. Thats 200 sheets of paper covering EVERY Stampin’ Color- a $57.50 value
- FREE shipping that’s like getting another 10 % off your order!
During Sale-A-Bration 2017, we were blown away by how much you loved the Hey Chick Stamp Set. We decided to bring it back—along with coordinating dies and a completely new bundle created in the same style. These two bundles are only available for a limited time, please your orders starting Febuary 2nd.
What is Paper Pumpkin? Paper Pumpkin is our monthly One-Stop Box™ that offers a unique variety of paper projects for subscribers of any skill level to enjoy! These thoughtfully-themed and all-inclusive craft kits encourage Stampin’ Up! customers to explore their creativity, try new techniques, and discover your potential in papercrafting.
Why Paper Pumpkin? Paper Pumpkin introduces an impressive collection of Stampin’ Up! products, from our one-of-a-kind ink pads to our eye-catching embellishments. Plus, the carefully-chosen components of each Paper Pumpkin kit highlight the unbeatable versatility and coordination our products provide! This easy and exciting way to stock up on supplies—and create small-batch projects for occasions of any kind—inspires customers to continue crafting. With Paper Pumpkin, it’s simple.
So, what’s in store for this month’s kit? February’s Paper Pumpkin kit—Bouquet of Hope—provides a way to offer comfort, care, and condolences to those enduring life’s challenges. With beautiful blooms and supportive sentiments, the Bouquet of Hope Paper Pumpkin Kit will soothe sorrow and share sympathy in a heartfelt, handmade way. While you can create nine cards of comfort and coordinating envelopes with this month’s kit, the kit’s exclusive, versatile stamp set can be used to uplift loved ones during trying times, any time.