Valentine’s Day may be over but love is still in the (super cold) air. I “always” find my self last second making a card for an anniversary. They come every year at the same time for the same people so I should have this all prepared right? Nope! This year I vowed (see what I did there) to make some extra anniversary cards to have in my stash. Enter the Forever & Always bundle. Check out the video all about this set.
In the card above as opposed to the card below you will notice that the “Always” looks a little different. Well there was a bit of a delay getting the dies in due to COVID (no surprise) so I couldn’t wait and decided to emboss the word and fussy cut it out then adhered it to a Rococo Rose piece and fussy cut it. Fussy cutting is not a favorite activity of mine so check out the card below designed by Leigh Amburgey to see how beautifully these dies make the sentiment. Good news is I have my dies now- disaster averted. I just think Leigh’s card really pops!
Don’t forget to use the FEBRUARY HOST CODE R2DEXVUX to order YOUR favorites 24/7 at my online, TOUCHLESS, CURBSIDE FREE, DIRECT TO YOUR DOOR store!
Do you love to craft? Would you like to work from home? Do you enjoy people? Then becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator may be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Get 20%–25% off all Stampin’ Up! products.
- Earn additional income based on your sales and recruiting–just how much extra income is up to you.
- Set your own schedule and put in as much (or as little) time as you’d like.
- Get support through online training resources, a quarterly magazine, events, and a demonstrator-only online community with thousands of project ideas.
- Access to regular promotions, giving you an opportunity to contact customers.
- Opportunity to earn incentive trips.
- Chance to learn creative tips and techniques, share ideas, and come into contact with new friends who love papercrafting as much as you do!
BUT WAIT THERE’S MORE… when you join during Sale-a-bration!
- Choose $125 of product for $99 (yes, anything from the annual or mini catalog and even demonstrator only preorder items!) as long as the total does not exceed $125.
- An exclusive gift from the upcoming catalog 5 packs of 6’x6′ stacks of our newest Designer Series Paper. Thats 200 sheets of paper covering EVERY Stampin’ Color- a $57.50 value
- FREE shipping that’s like getting another 10 % off your order!
During Sale-A-Bration 2017, we were blown away by how much you loved the Hey Chick Stamp Set. We decided to bring it back—along with coordinating dies and a completely new bundle created in the same style. These two bundles are only available for a limited time.
Order the March Paper Pumpkin before it’s gone!
Three cheers for mountain air, a sky filled with sunshine, and finding joy in life’s journey! Adventure awaits inside this month’s majestic, mountain-themed kit. With enough elements and embellishments to create eight cards and coordinating envelopes, the Here’s to You Paper Pumpkin Kit is the perfect pick for celebrating life’s little moments and mountain-high milestones!
What makes March’s kit one-of-a-kind? The spectacular set of four free stencils—and a stamping sponge—that you’ll find inside! Pair this pack of stunning stencils with the kit’s contents to stamp a springtime scene, then store the set to stamp for any season in the future. Clean up your binoculars and dust off your hiking boots—the Here’s to You Paper Pumpkin Kit is ready to lead you on an excursion to explore your creativity!
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 8 cards—4 each of 2 designs—and coordinating envelopes. The kit’s contents include printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Bumblebee, Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Pretty Peacock, Seaside Spray
- Includes four free stencils and a stamping sponge!
- Arrives in a cute and collectible box.
To embark on the adventure, order HERE!
Did your catalog get lost in the great USPS black hole of 2020? Here are the catalog Links:
January-June Click Here
Sale-a-Bration Click Here
Annual Catalog Click Here