Sorry I haven’t posted cards in a while! It seems that they are going in the mail as fast as I make them and that is a good thing. The next few posts all feature IN colors.
This one is a snap and could be made in multiple different colors (like one in each IN color) as a gift set or to just have on hand. Birthdays are always right around the corner.
Start with the card base of Polished Pink, cut at the 4 1/2 inch mark of the short side of the cardstock. Dry emboss a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Basic White with the Painted Texture 3D embossing folder. Sponge with Polish Pink. The flower is made is Polished Pink the lighter is stamped off **TECHNIQUE ALERT** then full strength for the accent. Then add a bit of Wink of Stella on the darkest portions. Use full strength Garden green for the leaves. Adhere the flower to the base with dimensionals.
Stamp the sentiment, die cut and adhere with Stampin’ Seal.
Don’t forget to use the JULY HOST CODE RTZEBE3H to order YOUR favorites 24/7 at my online, TOUCHLESS, CURBSIDE FREE, DIRECT TO YOUR DOOR store!
We all love gorgeous Designer Series Paper, and during this incredible sale, you and your customers can enjoy a 15% discount on select papers from the 2021–2022 Annual Catalog! Now is a great time to stock up and save on some of our most popular paper designs! SALES PERIOD: 1 JULY–2 AUGUST
Order your perfect kit HERE!
Empower yourself and others with the Hope Box Paper Pumpkin Kit! Created from the heart and soul of Stampin’ Up! cofounder, Shelli, the Hope Box Paper Pumpkin Kit reminds us why life is precious. This month’s Paper Pumpkin kit includes supplies to create nine encouraging cards and coordinating envelopes in an inspiring color palette, and a specially designed Hope Box!
The Hope Box is designed to be a keepsake box—keep mementos of cherished memories or reminders of what’s yet to come. Collect treats and trinkets that represent what hope means to you in your Hope Box and look inside for inspiration or share it with a friends who could use some uplifting!
What will you put in your Hope Box? Letters, song lyrics, inspiring quotes, and photographs are powerful reminders of hope and connection—and great additions to a Hope Box. For more inspiration on how to build your Hope Box, watch Shelli herself put one together in this video.
ABOUT THE KIT
- Kit contains supplies to create nine cards and coordinating envelopes and comes in a special box!
- The box is specially designed to turn into a Hope Box—a keepsake box full of cherished items to add hope to your life or in the lives of others.
- Includes an exclusive stamp set and a Classic Stampin’ Spot
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Bermuda Bay, Blackberry Bliss, Bumblebee, Melon Mambo, Petal Pink, Pool Party, Poppy Parade
Do you love to craft? Would you like to work from home? Do you enjoy people? Then becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator may be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Get 20%–25% off all Stampin’ Up! products.
- Earn additional income based on your sales and recruiting–just how much extra income is up to you.
- Set your own schedule and put in as much (or as little) time as you’d like.
- Get support through online training resources, a quarterly magazine, events, and a demonstrator-only online community with thousands of project ideas.
- Access to regular promotions, giving you an opportunity to contact customers.
- Opportunity to earn incentive trips.
- Chance to learn creative tips and techniques, share ideas, and come into contact with new friends who love papercrafting as much as you do!