Obviously my birthday always take the cake when it comes to September but my second favorite thing is our family APPLE day which we snuck in the day before my birthday- double win! In years past we have been known to make 11 gallons of applesauce in one day. Yes you DID read that right.
This year had a very small crew, even our home canning had a help wanted sign in the window! Even with just Marc, Me and a hand or two from Sidney we managed to make 15 pints of applesauce, 32 cups of diced apples for this fall’s desert of choice Bourbon Apples and 10 pints plus 12 jelly jars of Apple walnut compote (these are going in our 12 bags of Christmas! My favorite apples to use are Paula Red. Never heard of them? They are local and similar to Gala.
The card below does not celebrate apples but sticking with the fruit theme it is a simple stamping card from the Sweet as a Peach Suite. Check back on Wednesday to see a stepped up card from this suite. Pale Papaya and Pear Pizazz on Very Vanilla Thick card stock make this card soft and sweet. The DIST-INK-TIVE stamps do all the work to give depth and texture to the impage and Champagne Rhinestones add just the right amount of sparkle.
This coming weekend we will be pickling garlic with a new beer based recipe! Photos to come. In the meantime tell me what you are doing this month? Are you closing down the garden? Starting cards for Halloween Parties? Or maybe you are really ahead of the game and are planing out your Christmas cards? Whatever your project, cards or not comment below and tell me what has your intrest now.
Don’t forget to use the SEPTEMBER HOST CODE QMDXMC3R to order YOUR favorites 24/7 at my online, TOUCHLESS, CURBSIDE FREE, DIRECT TO YOUR DOOR store!
SHOP NOW OR MISS OUT ON SALE-A-BRATION!
To see the exclusive products you can earn this Sale-A-Bration season, browse the digital brochure below. Be sure to take a look at the coordinating products from the July–December 2021 Mini Catalog you can pair with your fabulous Sale-A-Bration finds! Available 3 August–30 September 2021.
The Sale-A-Bration Brochure
To illustrate the exclusive products available during Sale-A-Bration, we’ve designed a brochure you can access physically, digitally, or both – contact me if you need the paper copy! It clearly outlines what is available, how each item can be earned, and the qualifying purchase amounts for each product.
Shopping During Sale-A-Bration
Through the online store, the Sale-A-Bration shopping experience is better than ever before! When you reach the qualifying purchase amount required to earn a free Sale-A-Bration item, the “rewards” icon will be high lighted. This will allow you to choose from multiple reward options depending on the total amount of your shopping cart. Before checking out, you can easily select which products YOU want!
There are two Sale-A-Bration spending categories: a $50 USD | $60 CAD spend and a $100 USD | $120 CAD spend. When a you spend at least $50 USD | $60 CAD, you the chance to choose a $50 USD | $60 CAD spend Sale-A-Bration product for free! When a you spend at least $100 USD | $120 CAD, you have the chance to choose a $100 USD | $120 CAD spend Sale-A-Bration product—or two $50 USD | $60 CAD spend products—for free. The more you spend, the more choices you have!
Hosting During Sale-A-Bration
Hosting is even more rewarding during Sale-A-Bration season. When you host a party and reaches a certain amount in sales (see the chart on the host page in the July–December 2021 Mini Catalog for more information), you can earn the In Your Words Stamp Set (item 156619) for free! Even if the customer reaches this certain amount on their own outside of their party, you can earn the same stamp set for free through our online store (Christmas shopping made easy!). Simply add it to your cart the same way you would with any other Sale-A-Bration product!
Joining During Sale-A-Bration
If a you decide to sign up as a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration, you’ll get to pick a qualifying bundle from the July–December 2021 Mini Catalog to add to your Starter Kit—for free! There couldn’t be a better time to join the Stampin’ Up! family.
Do you love to craft? Would you like to work from home? Do you enjoy people? Then becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator may be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Get 20%–25% off all Stampin’ Up! products.
- Earn additional income based on your sales and recruiting–just how much extra income is up to you.
- Set your own schedule and put in as much (or as little) time as you’d like.
- Get support through online training resources, a quarterly magazine, events, and a demonstrator-only online community with thousands of project ideas.
- Access to regular promotions, giving you an opportunity to contact customers.
- Opportunity to earn incentive trips.
- Chance to learn creative tips and techniques, share ideas, and come into contact with new friends who love papercrafting as much as you do!
GET READY TO GET CRAFTY!
The July–December 2021 Mini Catalog is your passport to stunning seasonal projects! It contains all the products you’ll need to craft, create, and celebrate during Halloween, Christmas, and more.
Stress less this season! With the perfect papercrafting products for Halloween, Christmas, and every celebration in between, the July–December 2021 Mini Catalog has got your creativity covered.
We offer decades of industry experience, perfect product and color coordination, unique themes, and original designs. No matter the project, our one-of-a-kind products stand out among the rest!
- Kit contains enough supplies to create eight cards—4 each of 2 designs.
- Includes printed card bases, printed die cuts, adhesive, embellishments, gold foil die cuts, gold twine, and coordinating envelopes with gold foil accents.
- Includes an exclusive stamp set and a Night of Navy Classic Stampin’ Spot.
- Finished card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (14 x 10.8 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Balmy Blue, Basic Gray, Crumb Cake, Evening Evergreen, Gray Granite, Misty Moonlight, Poppy Parade, Real Red, So Saffron, Soft Succulent, Soft Suede
Order your perfect kit HERE! Better yet, order 2 or more and simplify your holiday shopping!
When you picture a peaceful Christmas, what comes to mind? Do you see snow outside your window, softly swirling through the sky? A tree trimmed with tinsel, a fire crackling nearby? Maybe you’re dreaming of decorating a holly jolly gingerbread house. Can you catch a whiff of Christmas cookies wafting through the air?
Whatever it is you think about when Christmas comes to town, picture a peaceful Christmas with the Peaceful Christmas Paper Pumpkin Kit! This glimmering and gleaming kit is your creative kickstart to Christmas cardmaking. With sprinkles of snow, shimmering silver skies, and heartwarming holiday wishes, you’ll have enough elements and embellishments to create 10 Christmas cards and coordinating envelopes.
Speaking of coordination, make even more Christmas magic with Peaceful Place products! Our stunning Peaceful Place Suite Collection (item 156277) pairs perfectly with the kit’s components. Brew a cup of cocoa, snuggle up with a soft blanket, and prepare for a cozy craft night in!
ABOUT THE KIT
- The kit contains enough elements to create 10 Christmas cards—5 each of 2 designs—and coordinating envelopes. This all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- October’s kit arrives in a cute collectible box covered with enchanting evergreen trees. Use this special, limited-edition box to store your holiday handicrafts, or transform it into a well-wrapped package for a present!
- The kit’s contents pair perfectly with the Peaceful Place Suite Collection (item 156277). To continue your Christmas crafting, combine the kit’s components with the suite’s patterned paper, shimmery sequins, and more!
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Basic Gray, Real Red, Shaded Spruce, silver foil
Order your Paper Pumpkin HERE!