Halloween is my favorite holiday, but I never make cards for it! It is just not a card type of holiday, on rare occasions some treat bags may happen but really even though I love all the extra scary, spooky stuff cards just don’t happen.
This year I am bringing back our Halloween neighborhood party (it’s been at least a decade- which is scary enough). That made an excellent excuse to create a card… my only problem was, I didn’t have any halloween stamps!
Improvision to the rescue… here’s how I made the card.
- Basic Black base 4 1/4 x 5 1/2
- Basic White or Very Vanilla layer (Very Vanilla looked better, so I mailed all those out-the photo is Basic White) 4 x 5 1/4
- Apply Crumb Cake ink with a Blending Brush to make the image look like older paper
- Print the details on the cardstock using your computer/printer, as a demonstrator we get lists of the hex codes to match Stampin’ Up! colors, in this case the print is Early Espresso and Real Red.
- Stamp tree limbs in Basic Black ink- these are all retired stamps
- Stamp blood splatter in Real Read- This was the newly retired sale-a-bration stamp Textures & Frames
This card is also tagged in the fall and winter categories because the theme would be easy to convert and I know we are all thinking about how to manage family gatherings to see our loved ones in a safe way. Just use paper and ink in a more fall browns/oranges/red or winter whites/light & dark blues. Change out the blood splatter for leaves or snowflakes unless you want to really confuse your guests!
GET READY TO GET CRAFTY!
The July–December 2021 Mini Catalog is your passport to stunning seasonal projects! It contains all the products you’ll need to craft, create, and celebrate during Halloween, Christmas, and more.
Stress less this season! With the perfect papercrafting products for Halloween, Christmas, and every celebration in between, the July–December 2021 Mini Catalog has got your creativity covered.
We offer decades of industry experience, perfect product and color coordination, unique themes, and original designs. No matter the project, our one-of-a-kind products stand out among the rest!
- Kit contains enough supplies to create eight cards—4 each of 2 designs.
- Includes printed card bases, printed die cuts, adhesive, embellishments, gold foil die cuts, gold twine, and coordinating envelopes with gold foil accents.
- Includes an exclusive stamp set and a Night of Navy Classic Stampin’ Spot.
- Finished card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (14 x 10.8 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Balmy Blue, Basic Gray, Crumb Cake, Evening Evergreen, Gray Granite, Misty Moonlight, Poppy Parade, Real Red, So Saffron, Soft Succulent, Soft Suede
Order your perfect kit HERE! Better yet, order 2 or more and simplify your holiday shopping!
Do you love to craft? Would you like to work from home? Do you enjoy people? Then becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator may be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Get 20%–25% off all Stampin’ Up! products.
- Earn additional income based on your sales and recruiting–just how much extra income is up to you.
- Set your own schedule and put in as much (or as little) time as you’d like.
- Get support through online training resources, a quarterly magazine, events, and a demonstrator-only online community with thousands of project ideas.
- Access to regular promotions, giving you an opportunity to contact customers.
- Opportunity to earn incentive trips.
- Chance to learn creative tips and techniques, share ideas, and come into contact with new friends who love papercrafting as much as you do!