I am so happy you buzzed in to our blog hop! This month’s theme is 3D Christmas gifts. Nothing says the holidays like lights, no matter the holiday you celebrate I can’t think of a culture that does not celebrate lights in some manner. So I decided to make a giftable lantern.
- Soft Succulent Cardstock 155776 cut to 10 1/4 x 7 1/2 is the base. Score on the short side at 5 inches. Turn and score on the long side at 2 1/2, 5, 7 1/2, and 10 inches. Save the timings for the handle.
- The designer series Tidings of Christmas 6 x 6 pack 155718. Trim to 1 3/4 x 4 1/2 using two coordinating patterns.
- The cut outs were made using the Christmas Trimmings Dies 155561. Crop coordinating stars from the 2021-22 in color shimmer vellum 155616. Layer the large star on top of a duplicate star cropped from Evening Evergreen cardstock 155574.
- Vellum sheets were 101856 adhered to the inside of the base card stock. Adhere the cropped small stars to the plain vellum to give a stained glass look.
- The 1/4 edge to glue each end to make the square. The 2 inches at the bottom are cut at the score and fold to create the base.
- Slip the handle between the DSP and Cardstock on the side with the large star.
- Adhere remainder of star cut outs to the area near the handle.
Pop in an electic tea light and give to someone who could use a little more light in their life!
If you just buzzed in from Lisa Brown’s blog and want to back click back, if you want to buzz over to Mary Ann Rossiter’s blog click next.
Don’t forget to use the DECEMBER HOST CODE SJMEKSMN to order YOUR favorites 24/7 at my online, TOUCHLESS, CURBSIDE FREE, DIRECT TO YOUR DOOR store!
Do you love to craft? Would you like to work from home? Do you enjoy people? Then becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator may be the perfect opportunity for you.
Jump for join! There’s no better time than November to begin your Stampin’ Up! business. Why? If you sign up to be an independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrator before the end of the month, you’ll get the $99 Starter Kit—filled with your pick of products—for only $75! Start your Stampin’ Up! business strong with big savings.
Enjoy early access to our amazing products, exclusive perks, an opportunity to earn additional income, and an incredible community of crafters. Whether you want to make the most of your papercrafting passion or build a business, there’s so much in store for you with Stampin’ Up!
- Get 20%–25% off all Stampin’ Up! products.
- Earn additional income based on your sales and recruiting–just how much extra income is up to you.
- Set your own schedule and put in as much (or as little) time as you’d like.
- Get support through online training resources, a quarterly magazine, events, and a demonstrator-only online community with thousands of project ideas.
- Access to regular promotions, giving you an opportunity to contact customers.
- Opportunity to earn incentive trips.
- Chance to learn creative tips and techniques, share ideas, and come into contact with new friends who love papercrafting as much as you do!
Enter and explore Eden with the Eden’s Garden Collection! This delightful and desirable collection includes early-release products from the January–June 2022 Mini Catalog—a bundle of stamps and dies that’s blooming with beauty and bounty. Plus, exclusive products you can’t uncover anywhere else—a pack of paper patterned with green and gold, a set of specialty sheets for gift-giving and textured touches, and a sparkling set of gleaming gems!
Just as the timeless tale can be told in a variety of versions, these paradisical products can be used to create projects for any occasion—and they make the perfect papercrafting companion.
GET READY TO GET CRAFTY!
The July–December 2021 Mini Catalog is your passport to stunning seasonal projects! It contains all the products you’ll need to craft, create, and celebrate during Halloween, Christmas, and more.
Stress less this season! With the perfect papercrafting products for Halloween, Christmas, and every celebration in between, the July–December 2021 Mini Catalog has got your creativity covered.
We offer decades of industry experience, perfect product and color coordination, unique themes, and original designs. No matter the project, our one-of-a-kind products stand out among the rest!
ANOTHER NEW KIT ADDED! LOVE SANTA TAG KIT
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 12 tags—3 each of 4 designs.
- Includes printed die-cut tags, decorative die cuts, adhesive, embellishments, and pink baker’s twine.
- Features an exclusive stamp set and a Night of Navy Classic Stampin’ Spot.
- Finished tag size: approximately 2-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ (6.4 x 12.1 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Bumblebee, Just Jade, Night of Navy, Polished Pink, Poppy Parade
NEW KIT ADDED: CHRISTMAS WHIMSY
- Kit contains enough supplies to create eight cards—4 each of 2 designs.
- Includes printed card bases, printed die cuts, adhesive, embellishments, gold foil die cuts, gold twine, and coordinating envelopes with gold foil accents.
- Includes an exclusive stamp set and a Night of Navy Classic Stampin’ Spot.
- Finished card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (14 x 10.8 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Balmy Blue, Basic Gray, Crumb Cake, Evening Evergreen, Gray Granite, Misty Moonlight, Poppy Parade, Real Red, So Saffron, Soft Succulent, Soft Suede
Order your perfect kit HERE! Better yet, order 2 or more and simplify your holiday shopping!
What’s not to “loaf” about a punny joke? It never hurts to have a little laughter, light-heartedness, and humor sprinkled into your schedule. If you’re a fan of fun, get a kick out of clever crafts, and can’t keep it together when you hear a classic knee-slapper, you’ll go bananas over this month’s cute ‘n’ quirky kit!
The Lots of Pun Paper Pumpkin Kit includes enough egg-citing elements to create nine cards and coordinating envelopes. From giddy gingham to splatters and stripes, this playful Paper Pumpkin kit features a fun and fresh look with one-of-a-kind patterns and designs! Egg-cellent for any occasion, reason, or season throughout the year, the kit’s pun-packed stamp set provides completely customizable characters for a very versatile crafting experience. Pair each stamp with its matching die-cut snack, then mix up the faces and accessories for an absolutely adorable accent!
Pick up your friends and family with pun-filled projects. December’s delightful kit is sure to make ‘em smile!
ABOUT THE KIT:
- The kit contains enough elements to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes. This all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- The Lots of Pun Stamp Set is a builder stamp set! This means the included images can be mixed and matched to build a variety of unique characters with different looks and features.
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Granny Apple Green, Pool Party, Poppy Parade
- Includes a Classic Stampin’ Spot
Order your Paper Pumpkin HERE!