This card was a prototype for a commission job, it did not end up being what the customer wanted but I liked it so much that I had to share it with everyone! Love the monochrome feel but I love the simplistic beauty of the card even more!
How to make this card:
- Using a Paper Trimmer cut a piece of Gray Granite at the 5 1/2 inch mark on the long side. Burnish the edge with a bone folder.
- Stamp the tree image from the Winter Woods Stamp and the sentiment with Gray Granite ink on Whisper White Cardstock.
- Crop the image out using the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine and the Stitched Rectangles Dies.
- Adhere the cropped image to the card base.
Don’t forget to use the NOVEMBER HOST CODE QQC6KJDR to order YOUR favorites 24/7 at my online, TOUCHLESS, CURBSIDE FREE, DIRECT TO YOUR DOOR store!
The Quite Curvy Variety Bundle can be used for Christmas, New Year’s, and Valentine’s Day crafts. The products can be bought separately, or save 10% by purchasing them all! The Quite Curvy Variety Bundle includes everything you need to create cards for a variety of upcoming special occasions. Act quickly and grab these exclusive, early-release products! Learn more about this incredible bundle here.
AVAILABLE NOW! STAMPIN’ CUT & EMBOSS MACHINE:
Creating die cuts and embossed designs is easy, thanks to Stampin’ Cut & Emboss! Our die cutting and embossing products do the work so you and your customers can have the fun.
Our Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine offerS multiple die cutting and embossing options from beginners to seasoned crafters. The Stampin’ Up!-exclusive machine offer the highest quality and make precise cuts and detailed embossed images every time. They’re also simple to store and easily portable, which makes packing for your events a cinch! They come with all the tools needed to get started right away, making it easy for you to have a fantastic die-cutting and embossing experience from the start.
SO MUCH TO LOVE:
So what sets our machines apart from the rest? Here are some of our favorite features.
- Durable machines with high-quality results. The solid steel construction frame and rubber feet that securely grip the work surface produce crisp, clean, precise cutting and beautifully detailed embossing.
- Easy to use. The machine and tools are designed for an intuitive die-cutting and embossing experience. For example, all plates are labeled with a number and are color coded for easy reference and use when building your sandwich. And just like the name suggests, our Magnetic Cutting Plates have fully-magnetic surfaces to make it easy to securely position your dies and keep them in place.
- Simple to store. The platforms fold for space-saving storage and they look pretty too–the sleek, clean design suits any crafting space.
- Portable. You can use the machine at home or on the go with the folding platform and ergonomic carrying handle. This makes it easy to showcase the product line in your classes and workshops! It’s also convenient if you like to attend crops or other crafting get togethers.
As you browse through this catalog to plan your holiday projects, you’ll find lots of new products to love. You’ll also see that some favorite holiday products from previous catalogs are back just in case you missed them before
Paper Pumpkin is our monthly subscription service that offers unique papercrafting projects for crafters of any skill level! In these all-inclusive kits, subscribers receive pre-cut paper pieces, embellishments, ink, and an exclusive stamp set designed to encourage them to explore their creativity. As their subscription continues, subscribers will have a collection of cards—and other creations—for a variety of occasions, in addition to a stockpile of supplies!
So, what’s in store for this month’s Paper Pumpkin kit? November’s cute, gingerbread-themed kit contains enough supplies to create one-of-a-kind Christmas crafts! Whether it’s a gift card carrier, traditional card, or tasty-looking tag, this sweet and seasonal kit is the key to heartfelt holiday gifting. With curly cutouts, sugary stickers, and delicious die-cut designs in a special-edition box, a jolly holiday will be on its way with this kit!
Check out our promotional video to sneak a peek at the Jolly Gingerbread Paper Pumpkin Kit and share in the sweetness.
Don’t miss out on all the holiday fun, subscribe to the Joy to the world Pumpkin Paper Pumpkin Kit between October 11th and November 10th HERE.
The 2020-21 annual catalog is here! Need one? Just contact me at DanaDavis@stampinup.net or click the image above to be directed to the digital copy.