I love craft products that I can use all year long. That’s why I love the Season’s Blessings Bundle! It includes the Season’s Blessings Stamp Set and the Seasonal Basket Dies. At first glance, you might think this bundle is mainly for the Christmas holidays. But look a little closer.
The Season’s Blessings Stamp Set has poinsettias and a basket to put them in, along with a seasonal sentiment, for holiday cards. But there’s more! You can use the flower and leaf images year-round, in different ink colors for different occasions. The same with the sentiments. Use them for birthdays, thanks, gratitude, thinking of you.
Don’t forget the dies! They add polish to your projects with so little effort. They make your cards look like you spent more time on them than you did.
SEASON’S BLESSINGS CARD:
4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.5 x 14.9 cm)
1. Cut a piece of Old Olive Cardstock from the Regals Cardstock Assortment to 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ (21.6 x 14 cm) and score at 4-1/4″ (10.8 cm). This is your card base.
2. Adhere two pieces of Old Olive paper (3-3/4″ x 1″; 9.5 x 2.5 cm) from the Regals 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper Assortment, approximately 1/2″ (1.3 cm) from the top and the bottom of the card base.
3. Stamp the sentiment in Old Olive ink on Basic White Cardstock (3-3/4″ x 2-1/4″; 9.5 x 5.7 cm). Adhere to the card base between the two pieces of Designer Series Paper.
4. On Basic White Cardstock (4-1/4″ x 2-3/4″; 10.8 x 7 cm), stamp one basket in Soft Suede ink, one large and two small poinsettia bunches in Cherry Cobbler ink, and leaves in Old Olive ink.
5. Use the basket, poinsettia, and leaves dies to cut out the stamped images. Adhere to the Basic White Cardstock using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
6. Adhere three Pumpkin Pie rhinestones to the center of the large poinsettia image and one to the center of each small poinsettia image.
Season’s Blessings Bundle; Basic White and Regals Cardstock Assortment; Regals 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper Assortment; Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, and Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Pads®; Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels; Stampin’ Dimensionals®
GOOD THINGS CARD:
4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.5 x 14.9 cm)
1. Cut a piece of Crushed Curry Cardstock from the Regals Cardstock Assortment to 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ (21.6 x 14 cm) and score at 4-1/4″ (10.8 cm). This is your card base.
2. Adhere two pieces of Crushed Curry paper (3-3/4″ x 1″; 9.5 x 2.5 cm) from the Regals 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper Assortment, approximately 1/2″ (1.3 cm) from the top and the bottom of the card base.
3. On the Basic White Cardstock (3-3/4″ x 2-1/4″; 9.5 x 5.7 cm), stamp the sentiment in Soft Suede ink, three stems in Old Olive ink, and three flowers in Cherry Cobbler ink. Adhere to the card base between the two pieces of Designer Series Paper.
4. On the other piece of Basic White Cardstock (1-1/2″ x 2-1/4″; 3.8 x 5.7 cm), stamp two stems in Old Olive ink and two flowers in Cherry Cobbler ink. Use the stem and flower dies to cut out the stamped images. Adhere the die cut images to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
5. Adhere two large and two small Cherry Cobbler rhinestones to the card front.
Season’s Blessings Bundle; Basic White and Regals Collection Cardstock; Regals 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper Assortment; Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, and Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Pads; Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels; Stampin’ Dimensionals
GET READY TO GET CRAFTY!
The July–December 2021 Mini Catalog is your passport to stunning seasonal projects! It contains all the products you’ll need to craft, create, and celebrate during Halloween, Christmas, and more.
Stress less this season! With the perfect papercrafting products for Halloween, Christmas, and every celebration in between, the July–December 2021 Mini Catalog has got your creativity covered.
We offer decades of industry experience, perfect product and color coordination, unique themes, and original designs. No matter the project, our one-of-a-kind products stand out among the rest!
ANOTHER NEW KIT ADDED! LOVE SANTA TAG KIT
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 12 tags—3 each of 4 designs.
- Includes printed die-cut tags, decorative die cuts, adhesive, embellishments, and pink baker’s twine.
- Features an exclusive stamp set and a Night of Navy Classic Stampin’ Spot.
- Finished tag size: approximately 2-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ (6.4 x 12.1 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Bumblebee, Just Jade, Night of Navy, Polished Pink, Poppy Parade
NEW KIT ADDED: CHRISTMAS WHIMSY
- Kit contains enough supplies to create eight cards—4 each of 2 designs.
- Includes printed card bases, printed die cuts, adhesive, embellishments, gold foil die cuts, gold twine, and coordinating envelopes with gold foil accents.
- Includes an exclusive stamp set and a Night of Navy Classic Stampin’ Spot.
- Finished card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (14 x 10.8 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Balmy Blue, Basic Gray, Crumb Cake, Evening Evergreen, Gray Granite, Misty Moonlight, Poppy Parade, Real Red, So Saffron, Soft Succulent, Soft Suede
Order your perfect kit HERE! Better yet, order 2 or more and simplify your holiday shopping!
We all love to see piles of presents on Christmas morning. Make that your reality with the Gifts Galore Paper Pumpkin Kit! With classic Christmas sentiments, bright and festive colors, a sweet snowman, a tree with all the trimmings, or a playful pile of presents, you’ll have everything you need to make eye-catching treat packages that are sure to spread Christmas cheer. Each Gifts Galore box contains enough supplies to create nine treat packages—three each of three designs—and nine food-safe bags that are adorably styled for easy Christmas gifting. There’s plenty of joy to share with Gifts Galore!
ABOUT THE KIT:
- Kit contains enough supplies to create nine treat packages—three each of three designs—and nine food-safe bags.
- This all-inclusive kit includes printed die cuts, die-cut boxes, cellophane treat bags, adhesive, and more!
- Includes an exclusive stamp set and a Classic Stampin’ Spot
- Coordinating colors: Evening Evergreen, Flirty Flamingo, Old Olive, Pool Party, Poppy Parade
Order your Paper Pumpkin HERE!
Do you love to craft? Would you like to work from home? Do you enjoy people? Then becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator may be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Get 20%–25% off all Stampin’ Up! products.
- Earn additional income based on your sales and recruiting–just how much extra income is up to you.
- Set your own schedule and put in as much (or as little) time as you’d like.
- Get support through online training resources, a quarterly magazine, events, and a demonstrator-only online community with thousands of project ideas.
- Access to regular promotions, giving you an opportunity to contact customers.
- Opportunity to earn incentive trips.
- Chance to learn creative tips and techniques, share ideas, and come into contact with new friends who love papercrafting as much as you do!