When you just have to make an extra special card why not use that extra special paper that you have been hoarding? Of course any of us who are in the business knows, it is the same answer any paper crafter would give. “It’s so pretty and I can’t get any more.” No worries today though this card is for my Aunt Evelyn and Uncle Tom’s 50th Anniversary. An event worth digging into my fanciest paper stash. Some of the items in this card are retired (R) but if you have them feel free to CASE (Copy And Share Everything) if not then the lay out works for whatever you may have on hand.
The Stars of the Show:
- Adhesive: Snail & Dimensionals
- Base: Whisper White folded 8.5 x 5 1/2
- Cardstock: Gold Foil Sheet 2 1/2 x 2 3/4 Whisper White 3 1/4 x 1 and 2 1/2 x 2 1/2
- Designer Series Paper (DSP): Springtime Foils (R) 4 x 5 1/4
- Die: Large Numbers Framelits Dies (R) & Stitched Shapes Framelits
- Ink: Versamark
- Stamp Set: Number of Years (R)
- Tools & Accessories: Big Shot, Bone folder, Clear Block G, Foil Snowflake (R), Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder, Stampin’ Trimmer
Make It Yourself:
- Cut Whisper White at the 5 1/2 mark along the 11 side, fold and burnish with the bone folder to make the base.
- Cut DSP to 4 x 5 1/4 and adhere to the base with snail.
- Cut Whisper White 2 1/2 x 1/2 and die cut with the Stitched Circle Framelit (2nd largest size).
- Cut Gold Foil to 2 1/2 x 2 3/4 and die cut “50” with the Big Shot.
- Cut Whisper White to 3 1/4 x 1.
- Stamp the “anniversary” sentiment in Versamark and coat with Gold embossing Powder.
- Heat with heat tool until powder becomes shiny.
- Die cut the sentiment using the banner die and Big Shot.
- Adhere the cardstock circle to the Foil Snowflake with Snail.
- Adhere the 50 to the cardstock circle with Dimensionals cut in half.
- Adhere the Foil Snowflake stack to the DSP with Dimensionals.
Click on the link or any product below to be directed to my online shop and be sure to enter the FEBRUARY HOST CODE A4HD4Q4T to be eligible for the special offering and for monthly giveaways! February Giveaway is a Bling SET of Rhinestone Basic Jewels and Clear Faceted Gems.
Number Of Years Photopolymer Stamp Set
Large Numbers Framelits Dies
HAPPINESS BLOOMS SUITE PRODUCT SHARE AVAILABLE
NOW THRU FEB 28th.
Click HERE for the details.
Remember it’s Sale-a-bration time. Earn FREE product gifts for every $50 or $100 (total before shipping and tax) you spend. I love how many of the gifts coordinate with Occasions Catalog products for even more paper crafting mileage. Click here to view the Sale-A-Bration brochure and product gifts with purchase online.
***NEW SALE A BRATION ITEMS COMING 2/15!*** Check them out here.
Shop the Occasions Catalog for this year of birthdays and holidays such as Valentine’s Day, Easter, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day and all those special events in between even for your fur babies. Get your hands and blocks on newest stamps CLING STAMPS where gone are the days of dropping your freshly inked stamp right where you didn’t want it.
STRETCH YOUR DOLLARS EVEN MORE! Save 10% when you purchase coordinating product bundles. See ALL product bundles.
If your order is over $150* please don’t use the code because there are Stampin’ Rewards waiting for you! Stampin’ Rewards start at $15.
Host a Party and get even more rewards.Host a Party and get even more rewards. Who doesn’t love a bonus? Stock up or build an order with a friend. When you reach $250 or more in products (total before shipping and tax), you earn a $25 product bonus in addition to Stampin’ Rewards.
Or go ALL IN and join my stamping family with the best deal I have seen in years. Take your pick of starter kit options with NO further obligation. If your wish list is at least $100 (and really who’s isn’t?) sign up and get $75 worth of free product and free shipping (a 10% discount). The perks don’t stop there, demonstrators are eligible for special prizes, project guides, early ordering and drum roll please… 20-25% discount on all future orders.