I earned the Berry Blessing Stamp Set and Berry Delightful Designer Series paper with my $100 order during Sale-a-Bration.
Plus it coordinates with the Sweet Stawberry bundle found in the Mini Catalog.
The only problem is… Oh and don’t let that shadow effect on the sentiment of the berry background card sway you- it was a happy accident when I dropped my block! Talk about luck.
Here are the measurements for the card that will give you the look on the left. One thing I forgot to mention was that I ran out of the picnick plaid because I made so many of these cards that when I went to design my card class we had to flip the paper pattern. Thank goodness for the product coordination of Stampin’ Up!
- Real Red Cardstock base 4 1/4 x 11, scored at 2 1/4 and 5 1/2
- Berry Delightful DSP 4 x 5 1/4, 4 x 1 1/2 and 4 x 2
- Basic White Card Stock 2 pieces 2 3/4 x 3 3/4
Just a few tips when you make the card- 1. Use your bone folder to burnish those scores or the card won’t lay down right. 2. Tear and tape the smaller top section AFTER adhering the DSP even if you burnished well, you will be happy you did.
Here is a fun technique to modify your stamps… cellophane tape (Scotch tape if you only know it by the brand name). Use a piece to block of the words you DON’T want to stamp. Ink the sentiment and remove the tape and stamp your card.
Don’t forget to use the FEBRUARY HOST CODE R2DEXVUX to order YOUR favorites 24/7 at my online, TOUCHLESS, CURBSIDE FREE, DIRECT TO YOUR DOOR store!
Do you love to craft? Would you like to work from home? Do you enjoy people? Then becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator may be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Get 20%–25% off all Stampin’ Up! products.
- Earn additional income based on your sales and recruiting–just how much extra income is up to you.
- Set your own schedule and put in as much (or as little) time as you’d like.
- Get support through online training resources, a quarterly magazine, events, and a demonstrator-only online community with thousands of project ideas.
- Access to regular promotions, giving you an opportunity to contact customers.
- Opportunity to earn incentive trips.
- Chance to learn creative tips and techniques, share ideas, and come into contact with new friends who love papercrafting as much as you do!
BUT WAIT THERE’S MORE… when you join during Sale-a-bration!
- Choose $125 of product for $99 (yes, anything from the annual or mini catalog and even demonstrator only preorder items!) as long as the total does not exceed $125.
- An exclusive gift from the upcoming catalog 5 packs of 6’x6′ stacks of our newest Designer Series Paper. Thats 200 sheets of paper covering EVERY Stampin’ Color- a $57.50 value
- FREE shipping that’s like getting another 10 % off your order!
During Sale-A-Bration 2017, we were blown away by how much you loved the Hey Chick Stamp Set. We decided to bring it back—along with coordinating dies and a completely new bundle created in the same style. These two bundles are only available for a limited time.
Order the February Paper Pumpkin before it’s gone!
So, what’s in store for this month’s kit? February’s Paper Pumpkin kit—Bouquet of Hope—provides a way to offer comfort, care, and condolences to those enduring life’s challenges. With beautiful blooms and supportive sentiments, the Bouquet of Hope Paper Pumpkin Kit will soothe sorrow and share sympathy in a heartfelt, handmade way. While you can create nine cards of comfort and coordinating envelopes with this month’s kit, the kit’s exclusive, versatile stamp set can be used to uplift loved ones during trying times, any time.
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and coordinating envelopes. Kit includes card bases, decorative die-cut pieces, embellishments, and more.
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Bumblebee, Just Jade, Merry Merlot, Mossy Meadow, Rococo Rose
- Coordinates with the Flower & Field Designer Series Paper, an exclusive Sale-A-Bration item.
Did your catalog get lost in the great USPS black hole of 2020? Here are the catalog Links:
Sale-a-Bration Click Here
January-June Click Here
Annual Catalog Click Here