My guess is that for most people garden planning is not on their radar but if you start your own seeds it is. Most die hard gardener’s also keep a journal of what they planted, where and how they turned out. Depsite my love of organization I have resisted this notion greatly. Today I was insipired to do more… maybe more like procrastination of other projects that needed to be completed today but here we are.
On the left is a note book given to me by Leigh Amburgey. She always makes wonder 3D gifts. Sometimes they are so lovely that I hesitate to use them and well this one didn’t seem right for hauling out to the garden and getting it all dirty. Nope best to save it for another record keeping project (maybe lotion recipes?). Feel free to comment if you have any ideas.
That brings me to the multiple notebooks Sidney had left over from school where only a few pages had been used at the end of the year. Presto chango on the right is the finished project using some left over Tim Holtz paper (shhh don’t tell anyone) and the now retired Stampin’ Up! Letters for You stamp set to spell out the French word for Garden. I thought the paper was more French in style and “Garden” wouldn’t fit on my clear block. Even the inside flap got an upgrade. To create the notebook I measured the front and inside and cut 2 of each (we can’t forget the back cover right?) and used Tombow Glue to adhere the pages. Of course I cut it a little large so some trimming was needed and added a label.
Gifts like these journals speak to me as a great way to thank someone, like a teacher for all their dedication this year. Maybe a gift for someone who will be like many spending their Covid free time out in the garden or even someone looking to start a bullet journal- they are the rage now!
Place your orders and get my exclusive January customer appreciation tutorial featuring the Dragonfly Garden Bundle for FREE. The tutorial has printable instructions for 8 cards including 2 creative folds which you can get for FREE with a $30 order in my Online Store or Join my Stamping Family. Want to purchase the $9.95 tutorial directly click HERE to PayPal me or email me at StampwithDanaDavis@gmail.com for other payment options.
The Dandy Garden Suite:
This Suite has a little of everything from matching card bases and envelopes, laser cut paper to coordinating dies and punches. How cute are those antique gold Lady Bug trinkets! Simple cards like the one above to intricate masterpieces can be made with this set. Even better is how this suite builds on stamps you already own. My card features the Dandelion Wishes stamp set from the annual catalog and the Dandy Garden Designer Series Paper from the suite.
Earn more FREE during Sale-a-Bration
There are 3 ways to earn during Sale-A-Bration!
- SHOP- Choose a Free Sale-A-Bration product with every $50 or $100 you spend before tax and shipping.
- HOST- Place any party (or personal) order over $300 and receive the Punch Party Stamp Set for Free AND 12-16% hostess rewards.
- JOIN- see below for all the great perks of being a demonstrator.
Don’t forget to use the JANUARY HOST CODE CDYG6KA3 to order YOUR favorites 24/7 at my online, TOUCHLESS, CURBSIDE FREE, DIRECT TO YOUR DOOR store!
Do you love to craft? Would you like to work from home? Do you enjoy people? Then becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator may be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Get 20%–25% off all Stampin’ Up! products.
- Earn additional income based on your sales and recruiting–just how much extra income is up to you.
- Set your own schedule and put in as much (or as little) time as you’d like.
- Get support through online training resources, a quarterly magazine, events, and a demonstrator-only online community with thousands of project ideas.
- Access to regular promotions, giving you an opportunity to contact customers.
- Opportunity to earn incentive trips.
- Chance to learn creative tips and techniques, share ideas, and come into contact with new friends who love papercrafting as much as you do!
BUT WAIT THERE’S MORE… when you join during Sale-a-bration!
- Choose $125 of product for $99 (yes, anything from the annual or mini catalog) as long as the total does not exceed $125.
- An exclusive gift from the upcoming catalog 5 packs of 6’x6′ stacks of our newest Designer Series Paper. Thats 200 sheets of paper covering EVERY Stampin’ Color- a $57.50 value
- FREE shipping that’s like getting another 10 % off your order!
Order the February Paper Pumpkin NOW!
So, what’s in store for this month’s kit? February’s Paper Pumpkin kit—Bouquet of Hope—provides a way to offer comfort, care, and condolences to those enduring life’s challenges. With beautiful blooms and supportive sentiments, the Bouquet of Hope Paper Pumpkin Kit will soothe sorrow and share sympathy in a heartfelt, handmade way. While you can create nine cards of comfort and coordinating envelopes with this month’s kit, the kit’s exclusive, versatile stamp set can be used to uplift loved ones during trying times, any time.
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and coordinating envelopes. Kit includes card bases, decorative die-cut pieces, embellishments, and more.
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Bumblebee, Just Jade, Merry Merlot, Mossy Meadow, Rococo Rose
- Coordinates with the Flower & Field Designer Series Paper, an exclusive Sale-A-Bration item.
Did your catalog get lost in the great USPS black hole of 2020? Here are the catalog Links:
Sale-a-Bration Click Here
January-June Click Here
Annual Catalog Click Here
Now Available- MINI Stampin’ Cut & Emboss!
Creating die cuts and embossed designs is easy, thanks to Stampin’ Cut & Emboss! Our die cutting and embossing products do the work so you can have the fun. SERIOUSLY THIS MACHINGE CUTS LIKE BUTTER!!
Our Stampin’ Cut & Emboss and Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines offer multiple die cutting and embossing options for you to share with all types of stampers from beginners to seasoned crafters. Stampin’ Up!-exclusive machines offer the highest quality and make precise cuts and detailed embossed images every time. They’re also simple to store and easily portable, which makes packing for your events a cinch! They come with all the tools needed to get started right away, making it easy for you to have a fantastic die-cutting and embossing experience from the start.